Our electronic engineering services provide full turnkey solutions. We provide a complete product development process including: conceptualization requirements, specification, system-level design, board level design, hardware prototyping and firmware development.
We offer custom software engineering services from .NET and Windows Embedded to MikroC and Linux. Our software developers have the experience and skills to provide the brain power to your robot or other mechatronic device.
Core Languages and Platforms
- Application (manual) Control Software
- Robot Autonomous Control Software
- Visual Basic (VB)
- PICBASIC Pro
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft Embedded
- Linux Embedded
Providing Other Services
While this page is dedicated for custom engineering, we offer many other services. Please follow the links below for additional services:
Back to Top
About SuperDroid Robots
Take your design from concept to reality. Many companies offer mechanical and electrical design services, but can't fabricate your prototype. We specialize in designing and fabricating prototypes, robots, and any mechatronic application. Our team of engineers has the resources, skills and experience to create a prototype that perfectly matches your project's requirements. Contact us today for a price quote on your next prototype.
Why SuperDroid Robots?
- Interact with the people working on your project.
- Cut costs, time, and confusion by having all of your work done in one U.S. based location.
- Your location does not matter. Fill out our online form and we'll be in touch.
- Get done what you need. All work is custom and we will adapt to your requirements.
- With 20 years of experience building professional robots, we have expertise in both mechanical and electronics engineering.
- We've provided various electro-mechanical applications and custom robots for law enforcement agencies.
- Our staff has expertise in mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, software engineering, welding, and fabrication.
Our custom devices and robots have...
- autonomously scanned commercial aircrafts.
- assisted in hostage crisis situations via cameras and two-way audio communication.
- detected gasses and other substances using the latest sensors.
- surveyed violent and hostile areas without human involvement.
Local to the North Carolina Triangle area?
Contact us to schedule a meeting and tour of our shop in Fuquay-Varina, NC.
Back to Top
Engineering Success Stories
Here's a look at a few of our custom projects. We are able to design and fabricate any robot, mechantronic device, or prototype.
RemCAT Custom Treaded Robot
We built designed and fabricated a radioactivity detection robot for Energy Solutions. The rob ot was equipped with a WiFi control board so it could be controlled over a network connection. 4 cameras were mounted for a broader viewing area. A Compass and GPS were used for position location and an accelerometer was added to measure proper acceleration.
WiFi Server Robot for a University
We built a custom WiFi robot with a built in server for Texas Tech University with the following features: a 5 axis arm, pan/tilt camera, and fixed drive camera. Each function can be controlled by a different user. The robot runs Ubuntu and serves up the control interface and videos to the users.
Weighs less than 2lbs fit into a 5" Pipe. IR Camera with LED headlights, wired or tethered mode controlled from a PC. Made for inspection of Pipes and temperature monitoring.
Industrial X-Ray Transporter
2200lbs, 7ft long, 4ft wide, 3ft high. 1ft wide Tracks. Twin 7.5HP Motors. 2000lb+ payload capacity. 10,000lb+ towing capacity. Watch the YouTube video.
Ghost Hunter Chamber Base
Platform designed to hold a 3'x3'x6ft tall 200lbs chamber. Robot Weights ~200lbs with long run batteries, AC inverter, built in charger. Measures 3ft x 3ft x ~1ft tall.
Camera Boom Robot
This robot was a camera boom mounted a 6WD robot platform with a 360+ degree swivel base, and a 110+ degree tilting head. The robot was able to look over obstacles ~4 feet tall. The robot was WiFi controlled with an IP camera mounted on the top of the arm.
This robot is a scissor lift mounted on a 4WD ATR. A camera pan and tilt was mounted on top. The robot was RC controlled.
LT Treaded robot with a 8 foot lift
The camera on top pans more than 360 degrees and has 110+ degrees of tilt. The lift collapses to less than 1 foot total height. See the video here.
Back to Top
Click on a thumbnail to view the full size image.
Back to Top