Terms and Returns
If purchasing batteries or Robots with batteries, please review our battery terms.
Returns and Warranty Policy
- All products are sold with the understanding that the purchaser has independently determined the suitability of the product for their own use.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee except for a defective (does not work) product. The product must be in its original packaging and its original condition. If the item you purchased was assembled or modified, that labor will not be refunded. Built to order and custom items are not refundable.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Defective products will be exchanged after technical evaluation of suspected product. Email for an RMA (Return Material Authorization).
- Electronics are not warranted from misuse or mishandling. Reverse polarity, over voltage, power surges, static discharge, moisture, etc. will damage electronics. SuperDroid Robots will not be responsible if you damage your product from misuse and/or mishandling.
- All statements, technical information and recommendations given by SuperDroid Robots are believed to be reliable, but do not constitute a guarantee or warranty. Contact us if you find anything in error.
- At no time will SuperDroid Robots be responsible for any claims beyond the replacement value of any defective product or in any way be liable or responsible for consequential or incidental damages.
- Unless explicitly stated items do not have a warranty beyond the 30 day return policy stated above. SuperDroid Robots does offer standard warranties on some robots such as tactical and some inspection robots. The warranty will be clearly stated on the item page and data sheet. Extended warranties and service plans are also available upon request.
SuperDroid Robots, Inc is not responsible for special incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any warranty or under any legal theory, including, but not limited to lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage to, or replacement equipment or property, or any cost of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any data stored. ANY LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS. SuperDroid Robots, Inc. is further not responsible for any personal damages, including, but not limited to bodily and health damages resulting from any use of our products.
SuperDroid Robots, Inc. makes no representations as to the fitness of its products for specific uses. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
Agreements shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, and the rights and obligations created hereby shall be governed by the laws of North Carolina.
In the event a dispute or controversy arises, such dispute or controversy (including claims of default) shall be brought in the courts of Wake County, North Carolina and the plaintiff hereby agrees to this choice of venue.
Advertisements: SuperDroidRobots.com does not show pop-up, pop-under or pop-whatever ads of any kind. We find them highly undesirable and therefore do not support the usage of these privacy intruding marketing techniques. We offer the advertiser a plethora of other options, which we find to be at least equally effective. If you have experienced pop-ups when entering SuperDroidRobots.com, or have found pop-unders after leaving SuperDroidRobots.com, you are either victim of the web site visited before us, or you are victim to spyware agents on your computer, which target their ads to show when you visit certain web sites (such as SuperDroidRobots.com).
Copyright: Copyright 2000-2017 by SuperDroidRobots.com. All rights reserved. No part of SuperDroidRobots.com's Internet sites may be reproduced in any way, or by any means, nor original ideas copied without the prior written permission of SuperDroidRobots.com. Violations will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the possibilities of the international copyright law. Use of any index or listing of Software for the purpose of constructing a mailing list, creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of SuperDroidRobots.com.
No logos or graphics may be used without the prior written approval of SuperDroidRobots.com. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on SuperDroidRobots.com's Internet site may result in criminal or civil penalties and SuperDroidRobots.com will actively seek the recovery of royalties, any any costs and damages it may incur preventing the misuse or misappropriation of its property.
Software:THE SOFTWARE, FONTS AND SCRIPT LINKS AND REVIEWS ARE PROVIDED BY SuperDroidRobots.com "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." SuperDroidRobots.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, SuperDroidRobots.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY STATEMENTS, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE THAT IS CONTAINED IN SuperDroidRobots.com INTERNET SITES. IN NO EVENT WILL SuperDroidRobots.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER THEY MAY ARISE AND EVEN IF SuperDroidRobots.com HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the Internet, and SuperDroidRobots.com cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the software, font files or script files. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the Software, and SuperDroidRobots.com will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with downloading, using, modifying or distributing any of the Software.
The Software is subject to United States export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are responsible for strict compliance with such laws and regulations in connection with any Software that you download and for obtaining any licenses or permits required to export, re-export or import such Software.