DG-158 24VDC 135 RPM Wheel Chair Motor Pair
8 Ready to Ship!
This is a set of wheelchair motors. They make great heavy duty robot motors. One left motor and one right motor (sold as a pair, we will not split the packages). They are right angle gear drives with a release (for free wheeling) and electric brakes on the motor. They are 24VDC and the operating speed is 135 RPM.
Features and Specifications:
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 24
- Output Power (W): 200
- No-load Current (A): ≤3.6
- Motor Speed ±5% (RPM): 3550
- No-load Output Speed (RPM): 135
- Gear Ratio: 26.25 : 1
- Sound Level (dB(A)): ≤58
- Brake Torque (Nm): ≥33.4
- Gear Motor Rated Torque (Nm): 16.95
- Motor OD (mm): 79
- Output Shaft OD (mm): 17 (with 6mm keyway and key)
- Weight: 27lbs
We recommend using either the RoboteQ AX3500 - 2x60A Motor Controller with Encoder Input or the Sabertooth Dual 60A motor driver with this motor.