This is a used, prebuilt Complete LT-F Surveillance Robot that we have heavily discounted to make room for new robots.
The robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options at the bottom of the page. If you require further customization or have more questions about the robot, please fill out our custom robot request form.
The prebuilt LT-F Complete Surveillance Robot with Pelican Remote features a custom pelican control case with 7" color LCD, IR camera, and battery charging station. The LT-F is capable of climbing household stairs and obstacles, very maneuverable, and able to inspect under vehicles and houses.
Review the data sheet for specifications and illustrations on how the arms are used to help it climb. For further information see our LT support page.
PDF Datasheet of the LT-F Remote Surveillance Package.
- 5 Channel 2.4GHz frequency spectrum control system
- Tested urban range 200+ yards
- Tested rural line of site range 1000+ feet
- 7” color wide screen LCD for viewing video
- Full range of speed control for drive motors
- Position control of camera pan and tilt
- Enclosed treaded robot chassis with new integrated flush camera tilt system in the nose of the robot. (Qty 1)
- Flipper Arm/Stabilizer arm that can be used to climb over objects as tall as the robot is long. The arm can be used as a wheelie bar from climbing up stairs, etc. (Qty 1)
- Compact design with all components carefully placed for optimum spacing and most effective operation using solid modeling 3-D CAD software
- LT Tracks and wheels.
- Planetary IG52-04 285RPM 24VDC gear motors - one per side (Qty 2)
- 22.2VDC 10Ahr Li-Ion drive battery(Qty 1)
- 11.1VDC 5Ahr Li-Ion video power battery (Qty 1)
- Custom Dual 25Amp drive dual motor controller specifically designed for this robot (Qty 1)
- Custom 10Amp Flipper arm motor controller specifically designed for this robot (Qty 1)
- Fuse blocks, terminal blocks, charging ports, switch, etc. all integrated into the design
- Integrated nylon carrying strap on the rear or the robot
- Chassis made from heavy gage aluminum that is laser cut and CNC bent. Chassis seams are welded. Entire body is coated flat black.
- Enclosed Case Analog 5 Channel Tactical Robot Controller (Qty 1)
- Total weight of fully assembled robot: ~45lbs
- Total height (floor to top of treads or camera housing): ~7 inches, total width: ~18.625 inches, total length: ~27 inches
- Ground clearance: ~2 inches
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable
- This robot is prebuilt, please allow 1-2 days for shipment.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.