RS232 3-5V TTL Type 1 Serial Converter Cable
$23.40 - Qty: 25 - 49
$20.80 - Qty: 50 and above
212 Ready to Ship!
This converter cable provides two way RS232 serial communication between the TTL (Transistor Transistor Logic) output (from a microcontroller or PIC) to and from a personal computer RS232 serial COM port. This converter can be used on any Micro controller/PIC which has TTL serial communications that needs to be converted to RS232.
Features and Specifications:
- 72 inch long shielded cable.
- Female RS232 DB9 connector.
- Type 1 TTL connector (The TTL end of the cable is a standard 4-pin Friction Lock connector with a 0.100" pitch).
- The connector carries the Tx, Rx, V and Ground signals. The Type 1 cable does not have TTL side connections for handshaking.
- See our RS232 Support page page for details on the TTL connectors.
- For the mating 4-Pin Friction Lock Header follow this link.
- The cable works for 3.3V TTL signals and 5V TTL.
- The cable converts 0v/(3 to 5v) nominal TTL signal to nominal –12v/+12v RS232 serial signal.
- The cable requires +3.3V (+3V to +5V) power from the TTL side to operate.
- The RS232 serial cable with voltage level converter comes completely assembled and tested.
- The circuitry is built into the cable!
Documentation and Support:
Need a Custom Cable?
We also sell a variety of serial and USB converter cables with different types of connectors. However, if you need something custom, we can make cables to your specifications! Contact us with your requests.