The MD22 by Devantech is a robust low/medium power motor driver. The driver is designed to supply power for two independent motors. It features several control modes. Its physical size is 110mm x 52mm x 25mm.
As supplied it can handle 5A current capacity for 5V to 24V motors, but with added heat sinks it can handle 27Amp continuous with a suitable heat-sink and up to 290Amps in very brief repetitive pulses.
Features and Specifications:
Control of the module can be any of the following:
- I2C bus, up to 8 MD22 modules, switch selectable addresses and 4 modes of operation including steering.
- 2 independent 0v-2.5v-5v analog inputs. 0v full reverse, 2.5v center stop, 5v full forward.
- 0v-2.5v-5v analog input for speed ,with the other channel for steering.
- Independent channel RC mode. Motors are individually Controlled directly from the RC receiver output.
- RC mode with steering, allows speed control with one stick of radio control, and steering with the other.
Documentation and Support:
For Further Details see our MD22 product support page.
For help selecting and wiring a motor speed controller, see our motor controller support page.