- Brushed permanent magnet DC motor
- Variable speed and reversible
- Planetary Gear Box followed by a right angle gear box
- Final drive stages are steel gears (not plastic or sintered metal)
- Tested extensively on our All-Terrain-Robots
Features and Specifications:
These specifications are listed with the "rated" values (these are the values where the motor runs at peak efficiency). The motors can deliver considerably more than their rated values, refer to datasheet images for more information.
- Reduction Ratio: 1:721
- Right Angle Spiral Bevel Gearbox (reversable and allows backdrive): 1:1
- Rated Torque: 12 kgf-cm
- Rated Speed: 9.5 RPM
- No Load Current: < 150mA
For conversion of the torque values, follow this link
Documentation and Support:
We recommend controlling the motors with one of our motor speed controllers. See our motor controller support page for more information. We also recommend you use our wiring kit to wire your motors. The hookup kit will help suppress the electronic noise generated from any DC motor. See our motor wiring support page for more information.