Camera Pan and Tilt System - Standard
Built to Order: 2-4 Days
Add Pan and Tilt capabilities to your camera. This system consists of the necessary brackets and hardware to allow you to pan and tilt your camera. Two servos are required for its operation and selected as default options below. The panning servo option is a standard servo that will mount into any of the Trekker scanner brackets. The tilt servo option is also a standard servo. Higher torque and metal gear servos are also available as options below for the pan and tilt. If you already have the servos, you can deselect the options below.
For complete dimensions, view our mechanical drawing.
Method of Control:
- Camera Pan and Tilt System
- Compact Design
- Two servo control
- Sharp IR or Devantech Ultrasonic Sensors can be mounted with optional brackets. When the sensors are used with the camera you can determine the distance to the object the camera is looking at.
- This comes as a kit that requires minimal mechanical assembly. A small screwdriver and pair of small pliers is required.
- Follow this link for assembly instructions (~250kBytes).
- We offer full assembly in the options below.
- ALUMINUM, BRACKET - CAMERA PAN.
- ALUMINUM, BRACKET - CAMERA TILT.
- HARDWARE PACKAGE.
- SERVO, HS-422 (Default Pan Servo Option).
- SERVO, HS-422 (Default Tilt Servo Option).
- SERVO ARMS AND SERVO HARDWARE (Supplied with Servo Options).