NEW Prebuilt Programmable Mecanum Wheel Vectoring Robot - IG42 DB - SOLD
Specifications and Configuration
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.6" x 17.8" x 9.0"
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Axle Mount: Dual Bearing (DB) - Axles are mounted on two ball sealed ball bearings.
- Drive Method: Chain drive with a 10:15 reduction (gear motors to drive wheels).
- Payload : 100 pounds
- Speed: 130 feet per minute (1.5 mph)
- This prebuilt robot comes completely assembled.
- Includes the chassis, hardware, and wiring kits.
- Gear Motors: Four (4) 122 RPM gear motors (one per axle/wheel).
- Wheels: One (1) Set of 6 inch Mecanum Wheels and shafts.
- Battery System: Two (2) Interstate 12V 8 Ah Lead Acid Battery providing 2-5 hours of operation depending on use.
- Motor Controller(s): One (1) Arduino Uno Progammable Controller and One (1) Roboclaw 2x15A Motor Controller.
- Control System: No RC Controller (This robots movement is programmable).
- Battery charger: A battery charging system to help keep your robot charged up.
This robot is fully assembled and tested. We load an example program to make sure everything functions properly and the rest is up to you.
Looking to extend the functionality of this robot? We have a comprehensive line of Arduino shields that can be added to this platform for additional functionality.
Documentation and Support
Click here to view a CAD drawing of this robot.
DeliveryThis item is prebuilt. We can ship it out imediatley after you order.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the Programmable Mecanum Wheel Vectoring Robot Kit - IG42 DB. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This mecanum wheel Arduino robot platform is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This robot kit includes the CNC cut 4WD base intended for our IG42 gear motors and Nexus 6" Mecanum wheels. The chassis is cut on our CNC plasma table and welded together. It is made of 1/8" thick Aluminum. The wheels are chain driven by the motors with a 10:15 reduction, and two bearings support each wheel shaft allowing it to support high loads. The payload of this chassis is approximately 100 lbs. See our vectoring robot page for more details. If you need this robot customized beyond the provided options below, send us your requirements.
It uses an Arduino microcontroller which also enables you to develop an autonomous robot. This robot comes with example code that is a simple routine to get you going. Since it is a pre-built, it will come ready to run out right of the box.