- Custom ITS24 Chassis
- 135 RPM Wheel Chair Motors
- Custom track and wheel set using 6 inch wide track
- #35 chain with a 15 tooth motor sprocket and 30 tooth wheel sprocket for a 2:1 reduction
- (4) K2 25.6V LiFePO4 Battery Pack 9.6Ahr batteries
- Sabertooth 2x60 Motor Controller
- Etrovision Video Server
- IR camera
Documentation and Support
This is a custom robot that uses powerful wheel chair motors, 6 inch wide track, and four K2 25.6V LiFePo4 batteries. The chassis is designed so that the motor is entirely contained tracks with chain driven tracking wheels. This unique design allows the robot to have up to 14" of ground clearance (at the center of the chassis).
The robot includes a custom 2-axis arm with a base rotation of 30 degrees in either direction and a shoulder tilt of approximately 80 degrees. Mounted on the arm is a 360 degree pan-and-tilt system with an IR camera that moves with the arm. The large center cavity allows for plenty of room to mount electronics, sensors, and extra batteries. The robot is remote controlled using one of our tactical remotes with a digital radio.