Prebuilt MLT-JR Tracked Development Robot Platform with Arduino - SOLD
- Tracks: MLT Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and Wheels Set.
- Motors: (2) 12VDC IG32 53RPM gear motors.
- Batteries: 11.1V 2200 mAHr LiPo Battery Pack (Battery charger is included) (LiPo batteries do not have low voltage protection circuits. Consult LiPo product page for important information).
- Motor Driver: Sabertooth Dual 12A Motor Driver
- Controls: Arduino Uno Programable Controller
- Payload: 5-lbs of additional payload in most terrains
- Weight: ~6 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.75" wide, 12.47" long, 4.71" tall (with platform)
Documentation and Support
- Need some sample code to get you started? Check out our GitHub!
- How to Build a Robot - Support and Videos
- MLT-JR Support Page
- Autonomous Robot Building Support Page (recommended accessories, etc overview for everything you may need to get your robot running autonomously)
- Programmable Controller Support
- Click here to view a CAD drawing of this robot
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Example code for the MLT-JR can be found on our GitHub here.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the Programmable MLT-JR Arduino Development Platform. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
The MLT-JR is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our LT2 and HD2 tanks, but built with the same high level of quality, strength, power, etc. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels hubs and tracks. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
This programmable robot development package includes a authentic programmable Arduino controller for easy autonomous robot control. Using the top open-source platform for robot software development, our Arduino controllers provide the stability and performance desired by those experienced with designing robots.