CUSTOM - 6WD RC Snow Plow Robot - WC DB - SOLD
This prebuilt robot includes everything listed below.
- Includes custom chassis, fitted with 36" wide snowplow with linear actuator lift.
- Qty. 6 powerful 120 RPM Wheel Chair Motors (one per wheel)
- Qty. 6 12.8V 42Ah LiFePO4 batteries providing 4-8 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery chargers.
- Sabertooth 2x60 Motor Controller.
- FlySky FS-i6 RC remote with failsafe receiver.
- Syren 10A Motor Controller for linear actuator.
- Fully assembled and tested.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Direct Drive.
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM) - the are mounted directly to the motor shaft.
- Speed: 4.6 mph (with 120 RPM motors and 13" wheels).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 56 x 26 x 24 inches (with plow down and straight ahead).
- Weight: Approximately 200lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 300lbs.
- This was a custom-built robot for a customer.
- This item has to ship freight due to the size and weight. We will contact you after checkout for final shipping costs and arrangements.
This is a custom-built 6WD Remote Controlled Snow Plow robot. It is a powerful and versatile platform with a snowplow mounted on the front with remotely adjustable height. The plow is raised and lowered using a linear actuator and the yaw angle is manually adjustable. It uses qty. 6 12.8V 42Ah LiFePO4 batteries that are removable through a compartment in the rear of the robot. The chassis is a rigid gusseted 3/16" thick aluminum frame. The plow can be removed by undoing a series of bolts so you can use the robot for other purposes such as hauling/towing material and equipment.
The drive motors are powerful wheelchair motors, which are directly coupled to the wheel. This simple direct drive system is sturdy and reliable. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body). It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels and "pivot turn" in place. See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots. If you need this robot customized beyond the provided options below, Contact us.