This position requires experience in electrical assembly as well as mechanical fabrication. The application of this experience will be used in the construction of custom products for a variety of customers to include commercial, law enforcement, government, and university research.
“Hands-on” experience is a must. Applicant must be able to problem solve and complete tasks independently with aggressive schedule constraints. Please send resume and relevant experience to this listing. Will entertain salary with benefits, contract, hourly, etc. Local applicants only – no relocation. Thank you
This position consists of fabrication and assembly of production and custom mobile robotic platforms, robotic arms, and related products. Although we do not expect individuals to have all these skills, experience with many is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects independently.
- Ability to learn new processes.
- Ability to work independently and with others as needed.
- Mechanical assembly and fabrication. Machining experience.
- Metal Fabrication.
- Plastics and wood fabrication.
- Drilling and Tapping metal.
- Manual Mill and Lathe machining.
- CNC Router, CNC Mill, 3D Printer familiarity.
- Welding using MIG or TIG.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance desired.
- General accounting knowledge is desired.
- Minimum 3 years of procurement experience, including procurement lifecycle management and negotiation skills preferred.
- General understanding of contract terms.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multitask with ease utilizing solid project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with and influence others within a diverse, fast-paced environment, as well as work independently, as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Web/Internet/e-mail, and general computing technology.