- 5.5-30VDC input
- Output current up to 30A(high current applications may require a heatsink and active cooling on top of the VNH3SP0)
- 5V logic-level compatible inputs
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Thermal shut down
- Cross-conduction protection
- Linear current limiter
- Very low standby power consuption
- PWM operation up to 10 kHz, higher frequency may damage the motor controller.
- Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
This motor controller is capable of handling our IG42 motors with a heatsink.
There is a 3 pin header for INA, INB, PWM input, and there is another 2 pin header with 5V output and ground. These boards use the VNH3SP30 with an optional heatsink. The board is compact measuring only 1.25" x 2.5" and includes 4 mounting holes that will accept a #4 machine screw. Most of the components are surface mounted. Higher PWM frequency may cause to overheat the motor controller.
Documentation and Support
The purpose of this item is to provide an affordable PWM motor controller for your projects. It has three inputs: INA, INB, and PWM. It uses the VNH3SP30 driver, and has a 5V 1A output voltage regulator. This versatile motor controller comes with all the terminals, headers, capacitor and is fully tested.
If assembly option is selected, add one day lead time for completion.