Position requires experience for Electrical assembly. The application of this experience will be in the help build out of custom products for a variety of customers to include commercial, law enforcement, government, and university research.
Although we do not expect individuals to have all these skills, experience with many is preferred.
- Major electrical assembly of robotic platforms
- Minor mechanical assembly of robotic platforms
- Soldering through-hole PCB components, wire splices, crimps and terminals
- Extensive use of hand tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
Ability to commute/relocate: Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects without constant direct supervision.
- Ability to learn new processes.
- Ability to work independently and with others as needed.
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly skills
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and technical diagrams.
- Ability to work standard computations relating to electrical load requirements of wiring.
- Electrical Wiring (DC low voltage systems) skills
- High school diploma or Associate degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- At least 1 year of electrical experience is preferred.
- Highly observant and analytical
- Proficient with hand tools
- Ability to understand and apply basic mathematical skills.
- Physically able to lift 35 lbs
REX (parent company of SuperDroid Robots) is an equal opportunity employer and pay equity is integral to the way we do business. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on job-related education, geographic location, training, licensure and certifications and other factors.