This is a custom LT2-F tactical robot built for hazardous environments! Qualified in a series of NIST tests, the LT2-F can tackle any number of dangerous situations. The FireBot possesses MultiRAE sensors, IR cameras, and a custom HAZMAT reading display. With the stabilizing flipper arms, the FireBot can enter collapsed structures with ease. The compact frame allows it to pass under cars and enter tight areas. This tactical support robot helps keep personnel safe in hazardous situations!
The camera and sensor payloads attach to a rail system for easy removal. This robot is set up with a HAZMAT gas sensor and painted red. It also comes with a 360-degree pan and tilt camera with a 27X zoom camera. The zoom camera has manual and autofocus controls.
- HAZMAT- HAZMAT sensors can be used to look for dangerous gasses. and remotely warn personnel.
- Low Clearance Inspection- Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't i.e., under most vehicles, beds, or other hiding areas, etc.
- Climbing Obstacles- With the attached flipper arms this robot can climb almost anything that is as high as the robot is long. The robot can also self-right if it gets turned over.
- Remote Surveillance- The tilting IR camera allows the viewer to see everything even in total darkness.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance- Survey hostile/hazardous situations while staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing Rooms Remotely- Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- MultiRAE PGM-6228 HAZMAT Sensor
- On-screen display of sensor readings
- Tilting IR Nose Camera
- Removable 360° pan/tilt with 27x optical zoom.
- Rear IR camera
- Stabilizing flipper arms for stair climbing
- LED Lights
- Custom Digital OCU with Digital Radio