- Low Clearance Inspection - Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't.
- Tracked Robot for climbing stairs and obstacles - The tracked design allows this robot to climb over most obstacles and go up and down most stairs.
- Remote Surveillance - The tilting 30X camera with zoom feature allows the viewer to see everything.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. It is 39" X 26" X 10.75". By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Batteries: Qty 2: K2 25.6V LiFePO4 Battery Pack 9.6Ahr.
- Motor Controllers: Sabertooth Dual 25A Motor Driver.
- Chassis: HD2 Treaded ATR Tank Robot Platform.
- Motors: (4) IG52-04 24VDC 285 RPM Gear Motor.
- Camera System: 180 degree tilting 30X Optical Zoom 1/4 inch Sony Color CCD.
- Video Server.
- Battery Charging: Qty 2: Smart Chargers
- Wi-Fi Interface: Programmable WiFi Custom Control Interface Package.
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Available Options(Selected Below)
- Encoder Control Upgrade Package: With this upgrade will will replace two of the gear motors with encoder gear motors. The encoders will be read by the control board and the distance the robot has traveled will be reported back to the WiFi control program. With the encoders and gear reduction, the resolution is about 100 counts per inch.
- Painted Chassis: We prep the chassis and paint it flat black with a bed-liner spray for a durable finish.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Built to Order 3-6 Weeks.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot. See description and options below to configure your robot.
SuperDroid Robots has built many custom Wi-Fi HD2 robots; we have combined the most common requests and come up with this standard Wi-Fi package.
This robot kit comes with everything you need including the charger. All you need is a PC with Windows OS that is connected to a wireless network or a PC with a WiFi connection and you can set it up peer to peer as an Ad Hoc network. When you receive the robot you will need to configure the wireless bridge, control board, and video server to your network. Instructions for doing this are provided with the robot.
Configurable - Programmable HD2 Robot with WiFi Control and 30x Zoom Tilt Camera
- Product Code: TP-600-251
- Availability: Built to Order 3-6 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping