- Low Clearance Inspection - Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't i.e., under most vehicles, beds, or other hiding areas etc.
- Climbing Obstacles: - With the attached flipper arms this robot can climb almost anything that is as high as the robot is long. Robot can also self-right if it gets turned over.
- Remote Surveillance - The tilting IR camera allows the viewer to see everything even in the total darkness.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
This tactical surveillance robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Platform: This enclosed robot comes complete with motors, motor controllers, batteries, tracks and flipper arms.
- Camera System: Tilting Wide View Color Infra Red Camera with 9 IR LEDs embedded in the robot.
- Tactical OCU: Custom Built Enclosed Case Analog 5 Channel Enclosed Case Analog 5 Channel Tactical Robot Controller
- Battery Charging: The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all the batteries simultaneously.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~45 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads or camera housing): ~7 inches, total width: ~18.625 inches, total length: ~27 inches. Ground Clearance: ~2".
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Available Options(Selected Below)
- Controller Options: We have multiple radio and controller options available to fit your budget. Our analog radios are available in a range of handhelds and rugged enclosed cases. Our digital remotes are available with a military grade COFDM radio for superior range and performance and our new digital option that’s comparable in price to our analog system and comparable in performance to our COFDM system. For more detailed information on our available controllers, please see our support page.
- Tread Options: Choose between our standard and aggressive treads. These treads are designed to take extreme abuse.
- Camera: Can be upgraded to the 27X Optical Zoom which will allow the user to see from a greater distance even in low light.
- PA System (for Audio from Remote to the Robot): This add-on allows the user to use a hand held radio to broadcast to the robot through a loud speaker PA system. Using this option along with the above microphone allows 2 way communication between the remote users and the robot.
- Robot Microphone (for Audio from Robot to Remote): This add-on installs a microphone on the robot. The microphone is a high quality microphone that is meant for listening to large areas. The microphone will be mounted to the robot and the audio will be transmitted back with the video transmitter via the audio channel. The audio will be broadcast real time on the 7 Color LCD. Volume of the audio can be adjusted on the 7 monitor. The gain, etc. of the microphone is set up on the microphone on the robot.
- Store and Protect: Protect your investment with an optional Pelican Transport Case.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
- Product Code: