The future is nearly here with a better, safer way to work in remote, dangerous, or dirty locations as we finish fine-tuning our new humanoid robot, dubbed “Rocky”.
Rocky is not an overnight success as we’ve been designing, fabricating, and building robots for over 20 years. In fact, we’ve built thousands of robots and we’re continuing to move the robotics industry forward with another affordable solution that works!
This humanoid robot has two arms, multiple cameras, a multitude of mobility options (including biped), and lets you do nearly anything a human can do remotely, otherwise known as telepresence. Now, your employees can safely work in an office or at home and operate a highly capable robot in dangerous areas such as industrial and power plants or manufacturing facilities and in remote areas such as oil rigs and data centers. Rocky can even work outdoors inspecting remote pipelines and providing surveillance.
- Operate Machines
- Lift & Move Heavy Loads
- Inspections & Surveillance
Benefits of Telepresence Robots
- Safety – allow operators to work from a safe distance, even thousands of miles away
- Reduced Travel – save downtime traveling and costly flights and hotels by eliminating workers traveling to remote locations
- Worker Supplementation – one operator can control robots at different locations throughout a single shift without leaving their location
- Profitability – reduces your risk and improved efficiency
Built for these Businesses
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Factories & Manufacturing Facilities
- Offshore Oil Rigs and Remote Solar Farms
- Data Centers
- Remote, Outdoor Pipeline Inspections
We’ve seen this glaring challenge having humans perform dangerous and dirty work in isolated, remote locations across multiple industries for decades, and technology recently advanced enough to make robotic telepresence work a reality. We’re pioneering a new era of robotics by providing real solutions that middle market and even small businesses can afford.
– Steven Uecke, CEO of SuperDroid Robotics
Stay in Touch
If you want to stay in the loop and you’re not ready to reserve your humanoid robot, just fill out this short form and we’ll add you to our future communications.