Method of Control
- For a mechanical drawing, follow this link.
- The weight of the unit is 14.6oz assembled with a HS-785 sail winch servo for the pan and a HS-422 Servo for the tilt.
- Follow the links to the servo to determine the torque rating of the servo at your operating voltage. Example: The HS-645 metal gear servo has a torque of 133 oz/in and if the camera is mounted 1.5 inches above the tilt servo pivot point, it will be capable of tilting a camera that weighs 131/1.5 = 87 ounces (a factor of safety should be added to this based on some minor efficiency losses from friction, etc and how much vibration, impact, etc the system will see.
- This pan and tilt comes fully assembled and tested.
- We do NOT offer it as a unassembled kit since there is a fair deal of machining and fitting up the gears, etc.
- This item is Built to Order 2-4 Days.
- Need it faster? Contact us
Add 360+ degrees of Pan and ~110 degrees of Tilt capabilities to your camera. This system consists of the necessary brackets and hardware to allow you to pan and tilt your camera or sensor. Two servos are required for its operation and selected as default options below. The panning servo option is a sail winch servo that mounts to the included base. The pan servo is geared down 3:1, the full range of the sail winch servo is about 4.5 turns, resulting in over 360 degrees of rotation with most RC controllers. The tilt servo optionis a standard servo directly coupled to the tilt bracket. Higher torque and metal gear servos are also available as options below for the tilt. If you already have the servos, you can deselect the options below.
The tilt tab can be left flat as pictured (this limits the tilt range some), bent up as in the video below, or cut off. Select the desired option below.