This item has been discontinued. See Programmable Mecanum Wheel Vectoring Robot - IG32 DM
- IG32 Mecanum Vectoring Robot Platform Base.
- The robot weighs about 6.5lbs in the default configuration.
- All the electrical connectors, wires, etc. and hardware needed to get you started.
- Mecanum wheels and hubs. (Qty 4 ea).
- IG32 12V 104RPM gear motors. (Qty 4)(different motors can be selected in the options below).
- PWM Motor Controller (Qty 4). One per motor.
- LiPo Battery 11.1V 2200 mAh (different batteries can be selected in the options below).
- Battery charger.
- An upper deck. (if you don't want the upper deck, you can remove it in the options below).
- Unassembled, Manual included. Or you can select the full assembly and we will assemble and test it for you.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Direct drive.
- Axle Mount: Direct mount (DM) - the axles are direct mounted directly to to motor output shaft.
- Speed: 110 ft/min (with 104 RPM motors and 4" wheels). Different motors can be selected below to adjust the speed. Use our Robot Speed Calculator for calculating the speed with different motors.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.4 x 13.4 x 4 inches (wheel height, without batteries).
- Weight: Approximately 13lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 15 lbs. (smooth floor).
The standard items and options are listed below. They are listed as links and can be clicked to view further details. We offer many different motors, batteries, etc. so you can configure the robot to your exact needs. The weight of the robot, its capacity, speed, etc. depends on the robot's configuration. The item details of the options listed below will specify weights, sizes, etc.
This robot can be configured with encoders used for telemetry and/or speed control. They are very useful if you are planning on making your robot semi-autonomous. Our motors use hall-effect encoders.
For help selecting the encoder options, read this blog post:
For more information, check out these blog posts:
- RoboteQ XDC2460 controller: Speed controller with encoder input
- Encoder CPR
- Encoder Support Overview
Contact us if you need help selecting options or need a custom configuration.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Discontinued.
- Assembly will add approximately 1 week.
- Need it faster? Contact us
If assembly is chosen as an option below, this item will not qualify for free shipping.
This mecanum wheel robot platform is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This robot kit includes the CNC cut 4WD base intended for our IG32 gear motors and Nexus Mecanum wheels or omnidirectional wheels. The chassis is cut on our CNC plasma table and bent on our CNC break press. It's made of 3/32" thick Aluminum. The chassis also has mounting holes for four PWM motor controllers. It is designed so all our planetary IG32 and IG32P gear motors with or without encoders. It is NOT intended for our right angle IG32 gear motors. This robot platform is specifically designed for direct driving with Nexus omni or mecanum wheels and hubs (listed in the options below). See our vectoring robot page for more details. If you need this robot customized beyond the provided options below, send us your requirements.
This robot platform does not include a controller. We offer this same robot kit in a programmable configuration here.
Mecanum Wheel Vectoring Robot Platform - IG32 DM - DISCONTINUED
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-094-004
- Availability: Discontinued