Features and Specifications
The shaft is bored with a 8mm hole for mounting onto the IG42 gear motors.
- (1) Pair 6 inch solid foam rubber wheels
- (2) Custom made shafts with welded hub matched for wheels with 8mm bore.
- (2) 1/2"ID x 1-1/8inch OD sealed bearings
- (4) 1/2"ID shaft collars
- (2) Set Screws
- (8) Bolts and nuts for Mounting the Tires to the Shaft
- The tire does not have a load rating. Its a foam core, so it can be loaded up. We have put 125lbs on a 4WD robot using these wheels with no issue.
- Total Weight (2 wheels, shafts, bearings, etc., as pictured): 2.75lbs per set.
Documentation and Support
- Click here to view a CAD drawing of the shafts.
These shafts are made to order and may require a 1-2 business days before shipment.
Sold as a pair, these 6" ATR wheels are solid core foam rubber and replace the 6" pneumatic wheels. This item also includes a custom machined shaft with a welded hub that matches the bolt pattern of the wheel. The shaft is 1/2" in diameter and has a 8mm bore to accept a motor D shaft. A lock collar is provided to set screw the shaft to the motor shaft. A sealed ball bearing is provided to support the shaft. The ball bearing mounts into our 2nd generation 42mm ATR frames as well as our custom length ATR sides and our single motor mounts.
These wheels work great with our gear motors. The 6mm bore shafts work with the IG32 and IG32P motors. The smaller IG32 motors will struggle a little, our IG32P medium speed motors work great. With a 8mm bore our IG42 gear motors largest gear motors they will climb virtually anything. To calculate the speed of the robot just take the output RPM * wheel diameter (in inches) * 3.14 / 12 = feet per minute.
ATR Wheel Shaft Set Pair 8mm Bore - 6 inch solid core - DISCONTINUED
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TD-087-008
- Availability: Discontinued