Features and Specifications
- Foam Filled Robot Drive Wheel - 6 X 2 NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE.
- The tire does not have a load rating. Its a foam core, so it can be loaded up. We have put 125lbs on a 4WD robot using these wheels with no issue.
- Black Rims, Black Rubber Tire.
- 2 section rim with 4 Bolt Pattern. 2.125 inch diameter bolt circle, 0.24" bolt hole. Nuts and bolts included.
- 1.22 center hole in rim.
- 6 inch diameter (measured). 1.9 inches wide (measured).
- Weight 0.83lbs.
- Not for Highway Use
This is a robot drive wheel we had made specifically for us. It does not have a bearing. It is 6 inches in diameter and 2 inches wide. It's a solid foam core with rubber treads and outer layer. The steel rim is painted black with a 4 bolt pattern so you can easily mount it to a flanged hub.
Robot Drive Wheel - 6 inch Solid Core Tire - DISCONTINUED
- Product Code: TD-110-006
- Availability: Discontinued