Promotional Mecanum Wheel Vectoring Robot Autonomous Arduino Platform - SOLD
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Google+!
Be creative, have fun, and good luck!
Promotional Robot Giveaway!
For more information please see our "How to build a Autonomous Robot" page
This robot is built, designed, and programmed specifically as a promotional robot to be given away to a lucky winner! As participants, we will take your input on what features should be included how the robot should be programmed. The robot is equipped with an Arduino Mega, sensors, motors, etc. as described below. Using the provided Arduino, let us know how you want the robot to respond autonomously to situations! We will take the best, coolest, and most popular suggestions and implement them. The final source code will be shared publicly in the spirit of education and open source.
Promotional Robot Configuration includes the following
- IG32 Mecanum Vectoring Robot Platform Base.
- For dimensions of the robot platform, click here to view a CAD drawing.
- Weight: Aproximately 8lbs in the default configuration.
- Mecanum wheels and hubs. (Qty 4 ea).
- IG32 12V 104RPM gear motors. (Qty 4)
- PWM Motor Controller 3A 12- 55V (Qty 4). One per motor.
- 12V 4500mAhr NiMH battery.
- Battery charger.
- Arduino Mega
- SuperDroid Robots Arduino Mega Expansion Shield
- Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Maxbotics Sonar Sensors mounted on a sweeping scanner servo bracket on a servo (qty 2) providing 360 degrees of distance monitoring!
- IP pan and tilt camera.
- Wireless Router
- SuperDroid Robots .NET WiFi interface program for monitoring the robot or controlling it remotely
- Fully Assembled and Tested!
- Fully programmed based on contest participant input
- When the contest ends, SuperDroid Robots will ship the robot, source code, chargers, etc. to the lucky winner free of charge!
- Free Delivery! Free Robot!
- Follow this link and follow us for full details of the contest.
The video shows a mecanum robot on the same chassis running. It is not the exact same robot as is being sold in the contest.
This autonomous Arduino Mega powered mecanum wheel robot platform is designed and fabricated in North Carolina, USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This robot kit includes the CNC cut 4WD base intended for our IG32 gear motors and Nexus Mecanum wheels. The chassis is cut on our CNC plasma table and bent on our CNC break press. Its made of 3/32" thick Aluminum. This robot platform is specifically designed for direct driving with mecanum wheels and hubs (listed below). See our vectoring robot page for more details of the cool things a mecanum wheel robot can do.