- HD2 Wide Chassis
- IG52-04 285 RPM motors with encoders
- (2) K2 25.6V LiFePO4 Battery Pack 9.6Ahr batteries
- Video Mux
- Etrovision Video Server
- (2) Wide View Color Infra Red Camera with 7 IR LEDs for front and rear cameras
- FLIR T640 Camera and Pan and Tilt assembly
- Hokuyo URG-04LX-UG01 Laser LIDAR
- (2) RoboteQ SD2130 motor controller.
- A complete NI CompactRIO system with a NI LabVIEW graphical development environment. The CompactRIO system consists of the following components:
- NI cRIO-9076: Integrated 400 MHz Real-Time Controller and LX45 FPGA
- NI 9201: 8-Ch, ±10 V, 500 kS/s, 12-Bit Analog Input Module, C Series
- NI 9403 (779787-01): C Series 32-Ch, 5 V/TTL Bidirectional Digital I/O Module
- NI 9870: 4-Port, RS232 Serial Interface Module for CompactRIO
Documentation and Support
Below are some videos of the SD6 running NI LabVIEW on the embedded CompactRIO controller:
The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot. See description and options below to configure your robot.
This is a custom robot based on a combination of our popular HD2 platform and our SD6 robot. Mechanically its an HD2, but with the SD6 controls (NI Labview and a cRIO.) A FLIR camera mounted on a 12ft Zippermast gives the robot unmatched surveillance capabilities.
The standard SD6 control package includes a National Instruments CompactRIO embedded controller programmable by the LabVIEW graphical development environment for rapid prototyping and deployment. A LIDAR sensor is also included with the package. LabVIEW example programs for the SD6 can be downloaded from ni.com/code/robotics.
See our HD2 robot for more information on the platform this was built on. We included the option to widen the robot 6 inches to make room for the 12-foot zippermast and designed a custom lid to cover the mast.
CUSTOM HD2 with cRIO Control System, FLIR, and 12ft Zippermast - SOLD
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-500-065
- Availability: Contact us for availability