Features and Specifications
- (2) Shafts - 1/2" Diameter
- (4) Flanged Ball Bearings - 1/2" Diameter
- (4) Lock Collars
- (2) Traction Lug Tires
- (8) Nuts and Bolts
- Total Weight (set of wheels, shafts, collars, etc., as pictured): 8.6 lbs per set.
Inflate tires before use! Underinflated tires can spin on the rim rupturing the tube inside.
These ARE intended for our:
These will NOT work for our:
Documentation and Support
- Click here to view a CAD drawing of the shafts.
These items are built to order. Please allow 1-3 days for shipment.
This pair of pneumatic ATR wheels are 10" in diameter. The 1/2" diameter steel shafts with steel hubs (cut by our CNC Plasma) are welded onto them to mate with the wheels bolt pattern. Since these wheels are larger in diamter, the robot will run faster, but require more torque. We do not recommend anything faster than our 122 RPM IB42 gear motors, because faster motors will not have enough torqe to turn the wheels in a skid steer. The 122 RPM motors work great, for added torque the slower gear motors will work too.
ATR Heavy Duty Wheel and Shaft Set Pair - 10 inch Traction Lug
- Product Code: TD-162-000
- Availability: Built to Order 0-1 Days
- This item does not qualify for free shipping