MLT-42-W Waterproof Compact Inspection Robot with PTZ Camera - SOLD
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video feed on the tablet!
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from the supplied tablet
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and 90 degree tilt camera with 30X Optical Zoom allows the robot to see everything.
This robot comes with the recommended configuration. If you need it customized, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote.
- Speed: up to 100 feet per minute
- Runtime: Up to three hours
- Camera System: Custom 360 degree pan and -10 to +90 degree tilt with a 30X Optical Zoom 1/4 inch Sony Color CCD.
- Audio: None
- Interface: Custom Remote System with Tablet OCU, selected below.
- Weight: 15 lbs as configured
- Dimensions: 13" wide x 16" long x 12" high
Documentation and Support
This robot comes with a 250ft tethered system and spool for easy deployment and retraction of the Ethernet cable.
For a similar inspection robot that can operate via wi-fi (no tether) visit this listing.
- Encoder Option: This option allows you to keep track of the distance the robot has travelled and displays the information on the tablet controller. This is great for keeping track of where you are when you see something of note with the inspection camera. The distance is measured by keeping track of the pulses from each motor rotation.
- Custom Paint Option: The standard paint color is SuperDroid Blue. If you would like a different color select the custom color and we will contact you for the paint color code.
Images are of possible configurations of this robot, see options listed below for details.
This is an easy to use tracked robot intended for inspecting pipes or areas with low clearance heights. It is waterproof and fully submersible. It includes a pan and tilt camera with 30X optical zoom. The robot comes programmed, fully assembled, and ready to run right out of the box.
The robot itself is extremely rugged and well-built. The tracks are molded without (no splice), are axle mounted, and direct driven by powerful right angle 42mm gear motors. The chassis is made of aluminum, which is all cut using our CNC Plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded.
A 250 ft tether and spool come included with the robot. The robot is controlled with the included tablet as the controller with video display.
The robot has a custom PTZ camera mounted on the lid with 360 degrees of pan and tilt ranging from -10 to +90 degrees. The camera has a 30X optical zoom. Remote controlled LED lights are also included on the camera tilt housing to illuminate whatever the camera is looking at. All the camera functions are controlled from the tablet wirelessly as you stream the video. The video feed can be recorded on the tablet and still pictures can be taken for reviewing.
This robot package comes with the following:
- MLT-42-W Waterproof Robot with PTZ camera
- Tablet with program installed and configured
- 250 foot tether and spool
- Battery chargers
Everything is included and configured so you can just turn it on and operate it upon delivery.