Features and Specifications
The multi-ply treads have an aggressive black rubber all-terrain 2" wide pattern. The tracks have a half inch hole punched into them with 25mm that is used for positive timing to match the CNC manufactured wheels. This allows for better tracking and very low probability of derailing. The track does NOT have a splice! Its continuous. The nominal center to center distance of these tracks with the MLT-JR wheels is 11". The weight of each track is ~ 8.8 oz.
The wheels are CNC cut from .25" thick UHMW and are roughly 4.2 inches in diameter (not including the spikes). With the tread thickness and spikes, the total height of the tread on the wheel from the ground up is 5 inches. The drive wheel has a four bolt hole pattern that fits the shaft hub with an 8mm bore. The idler wheel is the same as the drive wheel, except it has a 3/8" bearing hub press fit into the wheel. The wheels come unassembled, you need to bolt them together. Each wheel set weighs ~1 lb 11 oz. (4 wheels, 2 drive hubs, 4 bearing hubs).
The tracks can be ordered with a custom length. Since they are molded, a custom length will take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- Width: 2"
- Length (inside circumference): 35.6" (custom lengths can be selected as an option below)
- Pitch of Timing Holes: 0.99"
- # of Timing Holes: 36
- Wheel Spacing (nominal): 11" (4.2" OD Wheels)
- This item is built to order. Please allow 1-3 days for shipment.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload or if custom length is required, contact us for a more accurate delivery time or if you need it sooner.
This is a pair of All Terrain reinforced 2 inch wide matched treads for the MLT-42 Treaded Robot. They have 4 ply mesh reinforcement, molded rubber with no splice. If you want just the tracks, you can get our 2 inch Wide Molded Track Set.
MLT-42 Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and Wheel Set
- Product Code: TD-200-002
- Availability: Built to Order 1-3 Days