- Unit size (HxWxD): 40 x 48 x 20 mm (1.6" x 1.9" x 0.8")
- Weight: 22 g (0.77 oz)
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Accuracy: +/- 2.5 cm at distances greater than 1 meter. Refer to operating manual for complete operating specifications.
- Range: 5 cm to 40 meters
- Update rate: up to 500 Hz
- Interface: I2C or PWM
- Power (operating voltage): 4.75-5 VDC; 6 V Max
- Current consumption: 105ma, idle; 130ma, continuous
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60° C
- Laser wave length/Peak power: 905 nm/1.3 watts
- Beam divergence: 8 m Radian
- Optical aperture: 12.5 mm
- Regulatory approvals: CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT CLASSIFIED EN/IEC 60825-1 2007. Complies with U.S. FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007. System contains no user serviceable components. Repair or service of the system is only to be handled by factory trained technicians. No service by the user is allowed.
Documentation and Support
When space and weight requirements are tight, the LIDAR-Lite v3 soars. It’s the ideal compact, high-performance optical distant measurement sensor solution for drone, robot or unmanned vehicle applications. Using a single chip signal processing solution along with minimal hardware, this highly configurable sensor can be used as the basic building block for applications where small size, light weight, low power consumption and high performance are important factors.
Featuring all of the core features of the popular LIDAR-Lite v2, this easy-to-use 40 meter laser-based sensor uses about 130 milliamps during an acquisition. It is user-configurable so you can adjust between accuracy, operating range and measurement time. It’s reliable, powerful ranging and it’s the proximity sensor you need.
For mounting, use the LIDAR-Lite Mounting Bracket.
- Reliable and powerful ranging and proximity sensor for drone, robot or unmanned vehicle applications
- Compact, lightweight with low power consumption
- User-configurable allows adjustment between accuracy, operating range and measurement time
- Communication via I2C and PWM
- Requires a power source and an external micro-controller running an application
LIDAR-Lite v3 Laser Rangefinder
- Brand: Garmin
- Product Code: TS-070-003
- Availability: 27 In stock