DEMO Prebuilt LT2/F "Bulldog" with 6-Axis Arm - SOLD
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance: Survey hostile/hazardous situations remotely.
- Opening Doors: With the 6-axis arm, doors and other obstacles will no longer stop you from surveying your surroundings.
- Clearing rooms remotely: Clear rooms and buildings remotely with 2-way audio and video surveillance.
- Remote Surveillance: Four strategically placed and controlled cameras on the robot along with high intensity LED lights allow the operator excellent visibility of the robot in its environment. The quad view camera display on the controller allows all four cameras to be viewed simultaneously, making surveillance and inspections tasks easier than ever. Advanced kinematic modeling allows the operator to see the position of the manipulator and the flipper arms in 3D. It also alerts the operator when the manipulator is close to colliding with any other part of the robot to avoid damaging the system.
- Bomb Disposal and Remote Manipulation: Our UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) is an excellent choice to keep people out of harm's way when it comes to bomb diffusing and removal (pipe, pressure cooker, etc).
- 6-axis arm
- Enclosed Case Digital Tactical Robot Controller
- 30X Optical Zoom Perspective Pan and Tilt Camera
- 30X Optical Zoom Tilt Camera in Nose
- Additional Forearm and Rear IR Cameras
- LED Lights with controls
- 2-Way Audio
- Remote with 12" Microsoft Surface 4 Pro Tablet
- Quad View camera display allows you to see all four cameras at once
- Advanced Kinematic Modeling with Collision Awareness lets you know the position of the arm and flippers at all times
- EOD ready with Carbon Fire 10 disruptor mount
- Desert Sand Paint Color
- Reusable foam lined shipping case
- This robot is completely assembled, tested, and ready to go. It also includes a 1 year warranty.
- Specifications of this prebuilt configuration:
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 140 ft per minute, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~85 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total width: ~19 inches; Total Length: ~30"; Height with arm installed (Parked): ~18" (~22" with forearm camera).
- Special Feature: Multi-Axis Arm: 4-Axis Removable Arm.
- Shoulder rotation: 180 degrees.
- Elbow rotation: 180 degrees.
- Wrist rotation: Continuous.
- Parallel Finger Gripper: 5” opening with 65lb squeeze force.
- Arm payload: 15+ pounds fully extended.
- Easily removed and installed. Remove the arm to navigate low clearance areas, etc. Add or remove the arm as needed.
- Optional 5th axis: 315 degree rotating base.
- Optional 6th axis: 160 degree wrist tilt.
Documentation and Support
- This robot is a Prebuilt Demo, please allow 5-45 business days depending if the robot is out for demonstration.
- This item requires freight shipping. Freight shipping is not calculated by our shopping cart. We will contact you after placing the order to go over your options or you may contact us for a quote.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the LT2-F Bulldog - Tactical Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form. Since this is a demo robot, it may be out for customer evaluation so availability will vary.
This is our Tactical LT2-F "Bulldog" Advanced Package with a 6-axis robotic arm. It has all of the features of the Advanced Configuration. This robot package is complete; including the robot, a digital controller, and battery chargers. See the LT Support page for more details on the LT-F Tracked Robot, and the Custom Robot Arm Support Page for more details on the arm itself. This prebuilt robot has a 6- axis arm along with the following:
- Generation 4 Tracks and Wheels
- 30x Optical Camera with pan and tilt
- Tilt camera in the nose of the robot
- IR camera mounted on the arm
- Rear-facing camera on the back of the robot
- Digital Tactical Robot Controller with 2-way audio
This robot design was developed for Law Enforcement and Military purposes, but can be purchased and used by anyone.