Prebuilt GPK-32 Wireless Tracked Inspection Robot (Internal Batteries) - SOLD
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video in Full HD on the provided Camera and SD Card.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Crawl Space and Attic Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit into crawl spaces or attics. Video is viewed using the included 7-inch monitor mounted to the controller. A wireless signal must be maintained. Not recommended for pipes, culverts, long distances, etc. where the wireless signal will not work.
- Tracked Robot, Assembled and Tested
- Remote Image Capture
- Foam Lined Pelican Carrying Case
- Remote with 7 inch LCD screen and 5.8Ghz receiver
- Camera Tilt System for 1080p Camera with SD card slot. (-10 degrees to +70 degrees)
- LED Lights mounted on Tilt Bracket
- Battery charger
- 16GB micro SD Card
- Dimensions: 12.5"Long X 9.5"Wide X 6.5" High
- Capacity: Handles 5lbs. of additional payload in most terrains
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm
- Weight: The total weight of this robot configuration is ~ 6lbs
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
- RunTime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
The video transmission is from the Robot to your Controller with 5.8Ghz. The range and performance can be significantly impacted by the environment and obstructions. We have tested the video and were able to get up to 500 feet. However, this can be significantly less with obstructions, bad/noisy environment. The best way to operate the robot is to keep a line of sight between the robot and the remote. If that isn't possible then it is recommended that the transmission distance (distance between the robot and the remote) is kept to a minimum. This may mean walking through the house above the robot or walking alongside the robot on the other side of a wall.
This robot not recommended for underground or long-distance pipe inspection. This is a simple and robust system for inspecting areas you that are difficult to access and/or you don't want to be. We have tested many different systems for crawl space and attic inspection, and this robot is the best solution for clear video and simplicity. If you need longer range or underground inspection you will need to use one of our tethered inspection robots.
Documentation and Support
- Effective April 15, 2019, SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 year after shipment.
- Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Unlimited technical support.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads/tracks, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot based on the GPK Wireless Inspection Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is a complete inspection robot package, designed for the home inspector. The robot uses a High Definition Camera mounted with a custom actuated tilt bracket. High power LED lights are fixed to the tilt bracket allowing for good visibility in dark places. With these features, the low profile mobile robot allows the inspector great coverage and the ability to see in detail in difficult to reach areas. We also install a 7 inch Monitor on the remote control that the operator is able to view. There is a separate transmitter that sends the video image back without any lag.
Video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in the camera for full HD viewing. The robot is controlled using a FLYSKY remote and the video is sent over 5.8Ghz to the included 7 inch LCD screen. Range is significantly increased with this system when compared to the SGT-32P, however it is still wireless and has its limitations. This should not be used in tunnels or areas with heavy electrical interference or obstructions. The video is recorded locally on the robot's camera SD card, so even if the video feed drops out or gets choppy, you still get a clean recording. This robot is ideally suited for crawl spaces under houses and in attics when inspecting houses. The snapshot and record function allows you to take snapshots on the fly or to stop and start the video recording with the remote.
The tracked robot is built on an aluminum chassis and uses durable components (UHMW wheels, bronze bearings, etc.). Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
The robot is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable tracked robot platform.