CUSTOM GPK-32 Wireless Tracked Inspection Robot with 10x Zoom Camera - SOLD
- Dimensions: 12.5" Long X 9.5" Wide X 7.25" High
- Capacity: Handles 5lbs. of additional payload in most terrains
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm
- Weight: The total weight of this robot configuration is ~ 7.5lbs
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
- RunTime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
- Remote with 7 inch LCD screen and 5.8Ghz receiver
- LED Lights mounted on tilt bracket
- Front facing LED light
- 16GB micro SD Card
- Camera Tilt System: Allows for -10° to +70° camera tilt.
- Camera: 1080p with 10x Zoom.
- Remote Camera Operation: Allows the ability to start and stop recording to the SD card. This feature also allows you to take snapshots while inspecting. Makes the inspection documentation process a lot easier and more organized.
- Battery Options: We supply qty. 2 2Ah DeWalt 20V Lithium Battery and fast charger. Note: Any 20V Lithium DeWalt battery will work with the DeWalt adapter.
- Storage/Transport Case: The case is foam lined and we cut it out so your robot and remote are securely stored.
- Removable Wheelie Bar: They are easily installed and removed. When installed they offer protection against flipping over when climbing tall obstacles. The wheelie bar helps to protect your robot if you plan on climbing over obstacles and obstructions.
- Removable Roll Cage: It is easily installed and removed. When installed it protects the camera system on most rollover accidents. The camera and tilt mechanism is an expensive component and if damaged from rollover will not be covered with the warranty. The roll cage helps to protect your robot if you will be using the robot to climb over obstacles and obstructions.
- Debris Deflector: These assist in reducing the chance of entanglement in loose wires, insulation, vapor plastic barriers, gravel, and any other obstructions commonly found in crawl spaces.
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video in Full HD on the provided Camera and SD Card.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Crawl Space and Attic Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit into crawl spaces or attics. Video is viewed using the included 7-inch monitor mounted to the controller. A wireless signal must be maintained. Not recommended for pipes, culverts, long distances, etc. where the wireless signal will not work.
The video transmission is from the Robot to your Controller with 5.8Ghz. The range and performance can be significantly impacted by the environment and obstructions. We have tested the video and were able to get up to 500 feet. However, this can be significantly less with obstructions, bad/noisy environment. The best way to operate the robot is to keep the line of sight between the robot and the remote. If that isn't possible then it is recommended that the transmission distance (distance between the robot and the remote) is kept to a minimum. This may mean walking through the house above the robot or walking alongside the robot on the other side of a wall.
This should not be used in tunnels or areas with heavy electrical interference or obstructions. The video is recorded locally on the robot's camera SD card, so even if the video feed drops out or gets choppy, you still get a clean recording. This robot is ideally suited for crawl spaces under houses and in attics when inspecting houses. The snapshot and record function allows you to take snapshots on the fly or to stop and start the video recording with the remote.
Documentation and Support
- Effective April 15, 2019, SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 year after shipment.
- Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Unlimited technical support.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads/tracks, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a custom prebuilt robot based on the GPK Wireless Inspection Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. It comes fully assembled, tested, and ready to run. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This custom built inspection robot is designed for performing crawlspace inspections. The robot uses a 10X zoom camera that also features remote control tilt. High power LED lights are fixed to the camera allowing visibility in dimly lit environments. With these features, the low profile mobile robot allows the inspector great coverage and the ability to see in detail in difficult to reach areas.
The robot transmits a live video feed to a 7 inch Monitor mounted on the FLYSKY remote control. The video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in 1080p to allow for post-inspection review.
The robot is built on an aluminum chassis and uses components made from durable materials such as UHMW wheels and mesh reinforced rubber tracks. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
The robot is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics.