- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5" x 10" x 7"
- Weight: 9.2 lbs.
- Speed: ~4.25 mph (~374 feet per minute)
- Capacity: up to 5lbs.
- This robot comes assembled, tested, and ready to run.
- Gear Motors: Two (2) IG42 24V 340RPM Gear Motors
- Track System: One (1) set of MLT-42 Spliceless track and wheel set
- Battery: Two (2) 11.1V 2200mAh 3 cell Batteries (LiPo batteries do not have low voltage protection circuits. Consult LiPo product page for important information).
- Motor Controller: One (1) Roboclaw 2x7A Motor Controller
- Control System: One (1) Spektrum DXe Transmitter/Receiver with 7" LCD screen
- HD camera system with LED lights
- Removable Wheelie Bars
- Roll Cage with carry handle
- Switch Guard
- Protective Coating
- Storage/Transportation Case
- This robot is already assembled, please allow 1-2 business days to prep the robot for shipment.
- Due to the size and weight of this robot, freight shipping may apply.
- Contact us if you need expedited shipping.
This is a prebuilt custom robot and comes in Tactical Tan. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. This robot is ideal for EMS and serves as a quick response robot to navigate through traffic and gain eyes on a target. The robot's top speed is 4.25 mph and can record HD video. If you require further customization please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is a complete Tactical Support robot package, designed for the Tactical and Emergency Response Operations. The robot uses a High Definition Camera mounted with a custom actuated tilt bracket. High power LED lights are fixed to the tilt bracket allowing for good visibility in dark places. With these features, the low-profile mobile robot allows the operator greater coverage and the ability to see in detail in difficult to reach areas. We have also installed a 7-inch monitor on the remote control that the operator is able to view. There is a separate transmitter that sends the video image back without any lag.
Video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in the camera for full HD viewing. The robot is controlled using a Spektrum DXe remote and the video is sent over 5.8 GHz to the included 7-inch LCD screen. This should not be used in tunnels or areas with heavy electrical interference or obstructions. The video is recorded locally on the camera’s SD card, so even if the video feed drops, or gets choppy, you still get a clean HD recording. This robot is ideally suited for Tactical Recon and support, as well as Emergency response situations for a quick eye on.
USED PREBUILT MLT-42 Fast Wireless Recon Robot - SALE
- Product Code: TP-500-321
- Availability: 1 In stock
- This item does not qualify for free shipping