- Dimensions (Base): 140 x 90 x 10mm
- Dimensions (Collector - Extended): 90 x 56 x 42mm
- Extension Range: 10mm
- Current: 100A max, 75A continuous
- Voltage: 200V max
- Extension/Retraction Speed: 20ms typical
- Contact Pressure: 1.5kg typical
- Left/Right Alignment Tolerance: +/- 5mm
- Hall Sensor Voltage: 4.5 to 24V open collector output
- Max Up/Down Cycles: Over 100,000
- Collector Sensor Activation Distance: 4mm/5mm
Roboteq's RoboPads charging contact system offers precision, high current charging solutions for mobile robots, and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV). It is composed of a charge contacts base that is typically affixed on the floor, and a collector unit with extendable contacts mounted on the robot. RoboPads utilize magnets to control the connection and disconnection action automatically while using no additional power from the mobile system's batteries. The base’s ultra-low profile, and the collector’s extension range, allows for far more compact charging configurations over any other charge system.
Robopads Charging System
- Product Code: TE-385-000
- Availability: Limit 2 per customer Contact us for higher quantities.