Features and Specifications
- 72 inches long shielded cable.
- Female RS232 DB9 connector.
- Type 3 TTL connector (The TTL end of the cable is a standard 4-pin Friction Lock connector with a 0.100" pitch and a 2 pin connector with 0.100" spacing for handshaking).
- The connector carries the Tx, Rx, V and Ground signals. The Type 3 cable also has CTS and RTS for handshaking.
- See our RS232 Support page page for details on the TTL connectors.
- For the mating 4-Pin Friction Lock Header follow this link.
- The cable works for 3.3V TTL signals and 5V TTL.
- The cable converts 0v/(3 to 5v) nominal TTL signal to nominal –12v/+12v RS232 serial signal.
- The cable requires +3.3V (+3V to +5V) power from the TTL side to operate.
- The RS232 serial cable with voltage level converter comes completely assembled and tested.
- The circuitry is built into the cable!
Documentation and Support
Need a Custom Cable?
We also sell a variety of serial and USB converter cables with different types of connectors. However, if you need something custom, we can make cables to your specifications! Contact us with your requests.
This converter cable provides two way RS232 serial communication between the TTL (Transistor Transistor Logic) output (from a microcontroller or PIC) to and from a personal computer RS232 serial COM port. This converter can be used on any Micro controller/PIC which has TTL serial communications that needs to be converted to RS232.
RS232 3-5V TTL Type 3 Serial Converter Cable
- Product Code: MCU-026-372
- Availability: 134 In stock