Features and Specifications
- The base is 14.25" wide x 17.25" long
- The sides are 2.13" high (bottom edge to top surface)
These dimensions do not include weld filler, which adds a little to the overall dimensions. When used with the ATR Wheel and Shaft Set Pair - 6" Solid Core Foam Rubber, it has a ground clearance of a little over 2 inches.
- Qty 1: CNC cut and welded chassis.
- Qty 6: Motor mount plates and mounting hardware.
- Qty 24: M4 screws for mounting IG42 gear motors. (gear motors are not included).
Documentation and Support
- This item is Built to Order 1-3 Days.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a rugged frame designed and fabricated by SuperDroid Robots in NC USA. It's made of 1/8" thick aluminum to accept our IG42 planetary gear motors. This is our 2nd generation ATR frame and wheel housing. We took our previous design that had separate motor housings that mounted to a base and made it all one piece. We also stretched it slightly, adding the ability to make it 6WD.
The aluminum frame is fully gusseted adding greater rigidity. The aluminum is all cut on our high definitaion CNC plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded. The kit is designed for our ATR Wheel and Shaft Set Pair - 6" Solid Core Foam Rubber or ATR Wheel and Shaft Set Pair - 10 inch pneumatic, but the single omni wheels or double omni wheels can be used too. The kit includes the hardware and mounting plates to mount the IG42 planetary gear motors. Using this base you can set it up as a 4WD or 6WD robot platform. The wheels are supported by an outboard bearing that comes with the wheel sets we sell. The end of the shaft is directly coupled to the motor on a motor mount plate. See our ATR page for more details.
Welded Aluminum Robot Chassis - IG42 SB
- Product Code: TD-037-042
- Availability: Built to Order 1-3 Days