Because of our experience building over 250 custom robots and working in robotics for over 20 years, we’re often asked to consult with robotic startups, universities, and corporations looking to evaluate and integrate robotics into their production. We can expedite your development process and save you from many of the lessons we’ve learned over the years, so you can hit your milestones with confidence and become profitable sooner.
- On-Site Discovery, Analysis, & Report – survey team regarding frustrations, concerns, dangerous and repetitive tasks; 1-day on-site discovery to survey environment and document workflows; analysis of findings; present a detailed, concise report of problems identified along with recommended solutions and phasing.
- Conceptual Product Discovery & Validation for Internal Use – conceptualize a robotic solution to overcome internal challenges, provide specific KPIs and an ROI analysis
- Proof of Concept – design and build a robot to test in the targeted environment, provide lessons learned and recommendations to iterate on design to increase functionality and value of the robot.
For Robotic Startups
- Conceptual Product Discovery & Validation for Resell – conceptualize a robotic solution to overcome challenges in the marketplace along with the ROI for reselling or leasing the robots. (Learn more about our OEM/ODM and white labeling capabilities.)
- Proof of Concept – design and build a robot to test in a prospective client’s environment, provide recommendations of the design to increase functionality, decrease product time and cost, and provide more value for end users.
- Iterative Product Development – using a Scrum model, develop functionality and uses via hardware and software to continuously increase the value of your robot(s).
- Monthly Robotics Consulting – expedite product development and reduce wasted expenses through regular consulting sessions with a robotic engineer to discuss development challenges, roadblocks, and overall progress.
- C-level Business Advisory – get your robot/integration business off the ground and scale faster with fewer bumps in the road and expedite the development of your product with periodic consulting sessions with a senior robotic engineer and member of SuperDroid Robot’s executive/management team.
- Board Member – have a senior executive team member from SuperDroid Robots serve as your company’s strategic advisor and mentor to expedite your product development and business growth with fewer costly “lessons learned”.
- Product Commercialization – bring robots, components, and other robotic proofs of concept to market by letting SuperDroid Robots refine your design to streamline production and sell your solution to the commercial and industrial marketplace while receiving profits for your IP.