The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot. See description and options below to configure your robot.
If assembly is chosen as an option below, this item will not qualify for free shipping.
This is SuperDroid Robot's mobile Wi-Fi All Terrain Enclosed Robot (TP-600-160), programmed and fully assembled. The robot is 4WD and is controlled from a PC using a Wi-Fi connection. The robot has a PTZ IP dome camera mounted in the lid, so you can see where you are going. The pan goes 360 degrees and the tilt is 0 to +90 degrees. The camera has a 3X optical zoom.
The Wi-Fi controlled IG42 enclosed ATR includes the robot, program, gamepad controller, Wi-Fi Bridge, Ethernet converter, control board, programming, etc. so you can drive the robot using your gamepad controller. The pan and tilt are controlled as part of the control program, so you can drive and operate the camera with the provided gamepad controller. Of course you can just use your mouse to control the robot too if you don't want to use the gamepad controls. If you set up your router with port forwarding, you can control and monitor your robot from anywhere that has internet access with your program. A VB.NET 2010 application is provided.
The robot itself is an extremely rugged well-built robot. The wheels are axle mounted and are supported using sealed ball bearings. The motors allow this robot to climb walls. This is a rugged frame made of 1/8" thick aluminum and includes our IG42 gear motors. The aluminum is all cut using CNC Plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded.
As configured it has a ground clearance of about 4". The width with the wheels (wheel edge to wheel edge) is about 22" and the length is about 25". The robot is equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels. The robot weighs about 42lbs as configured and can handle 25lbs of additional payload in most terrains. The standard motors drive this robot up to 320 feet per minute. It includes the Wi-Fi Custom Control Interface Package. Powered by (2) 12V 7Ahr SLA batteries (with charger provided) providing 1-4.5 hrs of use on a single charge depending on use.
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from anwhere
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and 90 degree tilt camera with 3X Optical Zoom allows the robot to see everything.
- Entry into difficult areas - This 4WD robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Wheel Option: If you wish to use the smaller 6" wheels, then the motors will be replaced with IG42 24VDC 252 RPM Gear Motor - TD-016-252 (Qty 4)
- Encoder Option: The motors can be upgraded to have encoders. The control board and software will be upgraded to read the encoder data so you can monitor how far the robot has traveled.
- Sandblast and Paint the Robot Chassis: This upgrade will include sandblasting and painting the robot chassis. The chassis is wire brushed aluminum as a standard item, which will not rust. If you select this option we will sandblast the chassis and aluminum parts and paint them.
- 2-Way Audio: This option will add a microphone and speaker. The robot will be wired to allow 2-way audio with the robot and operator.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support:
- This robot is built to order based on the options selected below. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipment.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload, contact us for a more accurate delivery time.
- Note that if Assembly is selected, this order does not qualify for free shipping.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.