The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot. See description and options below to configure your robot.
If assembly is chosen as an option below, this item will not qualify for free shipping.
This is SuperDroid Robot's Wi-Fi All Terrain Robot, programmed and fully assembled. The robot is 4WD and is controlled from a PC over a Wi-Fi connection. Equipped with an IP camera mounted on a 360 degree pan and tilt system, it provides you with unparalleled vision.
The Wi-Fi controlled IG32 ATR includes the complete robot, program, gamepad controller so you can drive the robot right out of the box. Thanks to the on-board wireless bridge, the robot can be configured to work from anywhere that has internet access with your program.
The robot itself is an extremely rugged well-built. This isn’t your ordinary WiFi robot. The wheels are axle mounted and are supported using sealed ball bearings. The motors are powerful, at 24V and 190RPM it will move quickly and easily on most terrains. The rugged frame is made of 1/8" thick aluminum and hand welded.
Outfitted with 6” rubber foam core tires provides 2” of ground clearance. A total width (including wheels) is ~17.5" and the total length is ~21". The robot weighs about 30lbs and an additional 15lbs of payload in most terrains. The standard motors drive this robot up to 300 feet per minute. Powered by two 12V 7,000 mAhr SLA batteries provides 1.5 to 5 hours of use on a single charge, depending on use.
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from anywhere
- Flexibility - Thanks to open aluminum chassis, it's quick and easy to attach or remove items. This makes the robot versatile for any task
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Encoder Option: The motors can be upgraded to have encoders. The control board and software will be upgraded to read the encoder data so you can monitor how far the robot has traveled.
- Wheel Options: You can select different style wheels if desired.
- Battery Options: We offer many battery options. The more amp hours, the longer the run time will be.
- Sandblast and Paint the Robot Chassis: This upgrade will include sandblasting and painting the robot chassis. The chassis is wire brushed aluminum as a standard item, which will not rust. If you select this option we will sandblast the chassis and aluminum parts and paint them.
- LED lights: This option includes two LED lights mounted on the top of the camera. The lights will follow the camera with the pan and tilt. The lights will be wired to a control relay that is part of the Wi-Fi Custom Control Interface Package.
- Zoom Camera: Upgrade the camera with a 27X Optical Zoom Camera, controls, and video server. The zoom camera will still be on a pan and tilt mount very similar to the pan and tilt for the IP Camera. The pan and tilt will be controllable via the SDR Wi-Fi control interface (same as the standard camera) and the zoom functions will also be added.
- 2-Way Audio: This option will include a camera upgrade to allow 2-way audio and speakers mounted on the robot.
- Roll Cage: The Roll Cage upgrade will include a roll cage and top cover mounted to the robot. The roll cage will protect the camera in the event of a roll over.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Built to Order and usually ships in 2-4 Weeks.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us