SuperDroid Robots is a authorized reseller of this authentic Arduino product.
The Arduino Mini is a small microcontroller board intended for use on breadboards and when space is at a premium. The revision 05 has a new package for the ATmega328, which enables all components to be on the top of the board. It also has an onboard reset button. The 05 version has the same pin configuration as revision 04.
Additional features coming with the 05 version are:
- new PCB layout and design
- onboard reset button
The Arduino Mini has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, and a 16 MHz crystal oscillator. It can be programmed with the USB Serial adapter or other USB or RS232 to TTL serial adapter.
This product is sold with the pre-soldered pin headers on the two long sides.
Features and Specifications:
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 7-9V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8 (of which 4 are broken out onto pins)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Documentation and Support: