Specifications and Configuration
These specifications are based on the Standard Configuration listed below. These values may change based on the options selected.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30.0" x 22.0" x 14.0"
- Weight: 132 pounds
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM) - Wheel axles are mounted directly onto the motor shaft
- Drive Method: Direct Drive
- With default selected options: 200 pounds depending on use
- Payload range with available options: 100 to 200 pounds
- With default selected options: 255 feet per minute (3 mph)
- Top speed range with available options: 255 to 408 feet per minute
This is our recommended loadout for the PCS1000-DM4 and includes everything listed below. Other options are detailed in the Available Options section.
- The standard configuration comes unassembled.
- Includes the steel chassis, aluminum lid with 80-20 rails, hardware, and wiring kits.
- Paint: Textured black chassis
- Gear Motors: Four (4) 24v DC 80 RPM Wheel Chair Motors
- Wheels: Two (2) 13 inch direct drive wheel and shaft sets
- Battery System: Two (2) 12V 35Ah SLA batteries providing 1-3 hours of operation depending on use
- Motor Controller(s): One (1) Sabertooth Dual 60A Motor Driver
- Control System: One (1) FLYSKY FS-i6 2.4Ghz 6Ch transmitter and receiver
The PCS1000-DM4 kit allows for a wide range of customizations based on your needs. We offer a variety of motor controllers, batteries, and RC controllers so you can configure the robot to meet your requirements. The weight of the robot will vary depending on how the robot is configured (batteries are the main cause of this). You can find detailed specs such as weight and dimensions by clicking on the component and viewing its product page.
- Wheelchair Motors: Choose from our selection of different RPM gear motors. As you go down in RPM, your payload capacity will go up but your speed will go down. As you go up in RPM, your payload capacity will go down but your speed will go up.
- Batteries: We offer two types of batteries with this robot: sealed lead acid (SLA) and LiFePO4. The lead acid batteries are good batteries but heavy, do not provide any internal circuit protection, and will have a shorter life span. The LiFePO4 batteries are much lighter, have internal circuit breakers to prevent damaging themselves, and can survive more charge cycles.
- Battery Mounting Bracket: We will include the battery bracket (or multiple brackets) sized to fit your choice of batteries.
- Battery Charger: All chargers provided are smart chargers that will change to a trickle charger once maximum voltage is reached. Note that you'll only need to select a battery charger if you are getting lead acid batteries. The LiFePO4 batteries come with their own charger.
- Motor Controller(s): Choose from our selection of motor controllers. A single motor controller is all that is required. The left side motors share a channel while the right side motors share the other channel.
- RC Controllers: We offer several options for controlling your platform. All RC controllers listed are failsafe (motor controller will stop sending commands if remote is disconnected). If you are planning on using this robot with a microcontroller or similar device an RC controller is not necessary.
- WiFi Control Package: We offer an option to control your robot with a WiFi package..
- Paint: This robot comes standard with a durable textured truck bed liner paint for the chassis. Unpainted will come sanded aluminum and uncoated steel frame. For a custom paint color, please contact us.
- Assembly: You can choose if you'd like our team to assemble the kit prior to delivery, as well as if you'd prefer our team to assemble only the mechanical components or perform a complete assembly. The in-house assembly will typically add a week to delivery.
Contact us if you need help selecting options or need a custom configuration.
Documentation and Support
- This item is built to order and usually ships within 2 weeks
- Assembly will add approximately 1 week
- Need it faster? Contact us
- This item is ##AVAILABILITY##.
- Assembly will add approximately 1 week.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a configurable robot kit with selectable options at the bottom of the page. The options are pre-selected to reflect our recommended configuration but can be changed to suit your needs.
This is a custom robotic platform. Our engineers combined powerful motors with a heavy-duty chassis to create a sturdy, reliable platform! The robot is built to handle a high payload capacity while able to maneuver across difficult terrain. It's fast, responsive, and easy to control!
Configurable - PCS1000-DM4 - 4WD ATR Platform with Wheelchair Motors
- Product Code: TP-198-004
- Availability: Built to Order 1-2 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping