- Fully Flexible Robotics platform - Specifically designed to provide the most flexible platform possible for research and development projects. The open chassis and platform allows for quick and easy component replacement and additions to suit your needs.
- Remote Presence Development - Thanks to the on-board video server, the robot is perfect for research and development related to remote presence.
- Autonomous Development - Thanks to the versatility of the Arduino platform, the robot is perfect for developing and testing your own autonomous robotics algorithms.
- University Design Projects - The functionality of the platform makes it perfectly suited for design and testing of your own control systems, algorithms and sensor arrays.
This robot is configured as listed below in the bullets. We offer options at the bottom of the page if you want to change the configuration. We can customize the robot beyond the listed option to your needs if you require something custom, Contact Us with your specifications.
- Chassis: 4WD IG42 Single Bearing Robot Chassis with 10 inch Wheels
- Motors: IG42 24VDC 078 RPM Gear Motor
- Motor Controller: Sabertooth Dual 25A Motor Controller
- Camera System:Pan & Tilt with a Wide View Color Infra-Red Camera with 10 IR LEDs
- Battery: Interstate 12 Volt 8 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (SLA) - 0.250 Faston
- Battery Charging: Smart Charger for 6V-12V Lead Acid Battery, 3A
- Interface: Web-based interface
- Microcontroller: Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Arduino Shields: Arduino Ethernet Shield V1, SDR Custom Arduino Mega Shield
- Voltage Regulator: Voltage Regulators
- TTL Driver: 7 Chan High Cur TTL Driver with 4 Power 5V Relays
- Patch Cable:CAT5e Network Patch Cable
- Professional Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
- Encoders: If you choose the encoder option we will upgrade the robot and software to report you back the distance traveled (encoder counts for left and right sides).
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Built to Order 3-6 Weeks.
- Assembly will add approximately 1 week.
- Need it faster? Contact us
The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot. See description and options below to configure your robot.
If assembly is chosen as an option below, this item will not qualify for free shipping.
This is a configurable robot kit with selectable options at the bottom of the page. The options are pre-selected to reflect our recommended configuration but can be changed to suit your needs.
This Wi-Fi enabled Arduino robot can be controlled via wireless communication or used as an autonomous robot. Equipped with an Arduino Mega 2560 R3, it allows for quick and easy changes to the firmware and and plenty of I/O. The ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Router by default is set up for point to point connection to be controlled directly from a PC or tablet. It can also be configured as a bridge allowing it to become an extension of your home or office network. This gives extended range and the option to control the robot from anywhere with an internet connection (if you configure port forwarding).