- Chassis: Enclosed 4WD chassis Customized with water and dust proof seals.
- Motors: (4)IG42 planetary 78 RPM gear motors
- Motor Driver: Sabertooth Dual 25A Motor Driver
- Batteries: 24V 4500 mAHr NiMH 2x10 Battery Pack
Camera: Fully Customized PTZ HD camera
- Sony FCB-EV7100 Full HD WDR Camera Module With 30x Zoom Wide Angle Lens
- Custom Camera System Shock mounted hi-definition PTZ camera in weather proof enclosure with replaceable glass lens. 360 degree pan, 45 degree tilt. Slip clutch on pan and tilt.
- Wheels: (4)10 inch tiller tires. Solid steel axles and ball bearing supports.
- Roll Cage: ATR Roll Cage
- Interface: Custom Wifi control interface using a FZ-G1 Panasonic Toughpad with ruggedized aluminum enclosure, 2x IP65 thumb joysticks, and 5.8 GHz high power radio module
- Full HD Video system with video and image capturing capabilities
- High intensity LED lighting
- Variable speed and direction differental drive/steering.
- 24V 4500 mAHr NiMH 2x10 Battery Pack providing 1-2 hours of operation depending on use (Additional battery options are available as options).
- Includes battery chargers.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Chain drive with a 10:15 reduction (gear motor to drive wheels).
- Axle Mount: Dual Bearing (DB) - the axles are mounted on two sealed ball bearings.
- Speed: 136 ft/min (with 78 RPM motors, its 10:15 reduction, and 10" wheels).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 23.5 x 23 x 20 inches.
- Weight: Approximately 60lbs.
This is a highly customized version of our Enclosed Heavy Duty ATR. This is a wireless All Terrain Robot (ATR), designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. The chassis is a rigid gusseted aluminum frame that is precisely fabricated using state of the art CNC equipment. The wheels are mounted on solid steel axles which are supported by ball bearings. Each axle/wheel is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels). See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots. If you need this robot customized, Contact us .
CUSTOM 4WD Heavy Duty Enclosed Mining Robot - IG42 DB - SOLD
- Product Code: TP-500-095
- Availability: Ready to ship!