This is a customized watertight inspection robot with a HD optical zoom camera. It is a modified version of our LT2-F W Watertight Inspection Robot with a upgraded full HD camera and some other customization. The flipper arms, which rotate on the same axis as the rear wheel and, are designed to raise the robot if it is stuck on an obstacle. It includes an inspection pan and tilt HD camera with 20X optical zoom. The robot comes programmed, fully assembled, and ready to run right out of the box. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form. This item does not qualify for free shipping.
The robot itself is extremely rugged and well-built. The tracks are molded without (no splice), are axle mounted, and chain driven by IG52 gear motors. The chassis is made of aluminum, which is all cut using our CNC Plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded.
300 m fiber-optic tethered. The standard configuration uses a pelican case remote as the controller and video display. Tethered is a must for navigating long distances into pipes and culverts.
The robot has a custom PTZ inspection camera mounted on the lid with 360 degrees of pan and tilt ranging from -10 to +80 degrees. The HD camera has a 20X optical zoom. Remote controlled LED lights are also included on the camera tilt housing to illuminate the area where the camera is pointing. All the camera functions are controlled from the Operator Control Unit as you stream the video. The video feed can be recorded on the tablet and still pictures can be taken for review.
This robots comes with encoders to track the distance traveled. It comes with a temperature and humidity sensor it is displayed in the screen and it is saved in a file for later use(data logging). There is also an IMU that shows the orientation of the robot on a superimposed image of the robot. The position of the flipper arm is also displayed on the Operator Control Unit.
This is a complete package that includes everything listed below. It includes robot chassis, motors, batteries, chargers, controls, etc. Fully assembled, tested and ready to run.
- LT2-F-W Watertight Robot with PTZ camera with LED lights
- Tablet with program installed and configured
- Control system
- Battery chargers
- Lights: LED spotlights mounted in front of the camera (move with the camera)
- Speed: Up to 130 feet per minute
- Runtime: Up to four hours
Camera System: Custom 360 degree pan and -10 to +90 degree tilt with a 20X Optical Zoom HD
- Interface: Pelican Case Controller with Tablet OCU (selected below)
Robot: 66 lbs
Spool: 62 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.9" wide x 30.1" long x 13.1" high
We use high quality outdoor rated tethers with waterproof connectors. This larger robot is capable of pulling long lengths of FiberOptic cable, and this robot comes with a 300m Fiber Optic Cable spool in a Pelican Carry case to allow for easier transport.
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video feed on the tablet!
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from the supplied tablet
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and 90 degree tilt camera with 20X Optical Zoom allows the robot to see everything.
Documentation and Support
- This is a custom robot built and delivered to a customer.
- If you are interested in a similar robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form
- SuperDroid Robots provides a 1 year warranty after shipment. See data sheet for full details.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.