This item does not qualify for free shipping.
This a ready to ship robot based on the GPK Wireless Inspection Robot. This robot utilizes a larger tracked platform with more powerful motors than the standard GPK-32. The MLT-42 Chassis provides higher ground clearance and larger area for attaching more components.
The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested, and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page.
This is a complete inspection robot package, designed for the home inspector. The robot uses a 1080P High Definition Camera mounted with a custom actuated tilt bracket (-20° to +75°). High power LED lights are fixed to the tilt bracket allowing for good visibility in dark places. With these features, the low profile mobile robot allows the inspector great coverage and the ability to see in detail in difficult to reach areas. A separate transmitter sends the video image back without any lag.
This robot is ideally suited for crawl spaces under houses. 1080P video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in the camera for full HD viewing. The robot is controlled using a FLYSKY remote and the video is sent over 5.8Ghz to the included 7 inch LCD screen. Range is significantly increased with this system when compared to the SGT-32P, however it is still wireless and has its limitations. This should not be used in tunnels or areas with heavy electrical interference or obstructions. The video is recorded locally on the robot's camera SD card, so even if the video feed drops out or gets choppy, you still get a clean recording. The snapshot and record function allows you to take snapshots on the fly or to stop and start the video recording with the remote.
The robot is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable tracked robot platform. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video in Full HD on the provided Camera and SD Card.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Crawl Space Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit into crawl spaces. Video is viewed using the included 7-inch monitor mounted to the controller. A wireless signal must be maintained. Not recommended for pipes, culverts, long distances, etc. where the wireless signal will not work.
Advanced Configuration Includes the Following Features
- Remote Camera Operation: Allows the ability to start and stop recording to the provided 16 GB SD card. This feature also allows you to take snapshots while inspecting. Makes the inspection documentation process a lot easier and more organized.
- Battery Options: We supply two 2Ahr DeWalt 20V Lithium Battery and fast charger. Note: Any 20V Lithium DeWalt battery will work with the DeWalt battery system upgrade.
- Storage/Transport Case: The case is foam lined and we cut it out so your robot and remote are securely stored. If this option is not selected, it will be shipped in a cardboard box that is not reusable. We strongly recommend the pelican case, it is a great value and protects the robot during shipping and transport to the job sites, etc.
- Removable Wheelie Bar: They are easily installed and removed. When installed they offer protection against flipping over when climbing tall obstacles. The wheelie bar helps to protect your robot if you plan on climbing over obstacles and obstructions.
- Removable Roll Cage: It is easily installed and removed. When installed it protects the camera system in most rollover accidents. The camera and tilt mechanism is an expensive component and if damaged from rollover will not be covered with the warranty. The roll cage helps to protect your robot if you will be using the robot to climb over obstacles and obstructions.
- Debris Deflector: These assist in reducing the chance of entanglement in loose wires, insulation, vapor plastic barriers, gravel, and any other obstructions commonly found in crawl spaces.
- Dimensions: 16"Long X 12.5"Wide X 7.75" High
- Capacity: Handles 10lbs. of additional payload in most terrains
- Speed: Up to 150 fpm
- Weight: The weight of this robot configuration is ~13lbs (13.5lbs including DeWalt Battery)
- Transport Weight: The weight of the pelican case with the robot, and all of its accessories inside is ~45lbs.
The Pelican case has wheels and an extendable handle to make transporting it easy.
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
- RunTime: 1 to 2 hours of operation depending on use
The video transmission is from the Robot to your Controller with 5.8Ghz. The range and performance can be significantly impacted by the environment and obstructions. We have tested the video and were able to get up to 500 feet. However, this can be significantly less with obstructions or a bad/noisy environment. The best way to operate the robot is to keep the line of sight between the robot and the remote. If that isn't possible then it is recommended that the transmission distance (distance between the robot and the remote) is kept to a minimum. This may mean walking through the house above the robot or walking alongside the robot on the other side of a wall.
This robot not recommended for underground or long-distance pipe inspection. This is a simple and robust system for inspecting areas that are difficult to access and/or you don't want to be. We have tested many different systems for crawl space and attic inspection, and this robot is the best solution for clear video and simplicity. If you need a longer range or underground inspection you will need to use one of our tethered inspection robots.
Documentation and Support
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 year after shipment.
- Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Unlimited technical support.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads/tracks, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.