Through careful programming, one can accurately position this robotic arm to perform various complicated movements in a continuous fluid motion. The Robot Arm is suitable for individual development and school competitions. The light weight arm can be placed on the top of our robot platforms. Check out the video below of the arm handing out business cards at a trade show.
Features and Specification
- 6 Degrees of freedom robotic arm
- Length: 390mm
- Made from 3mm thick aluminum sheet
- Wonderful mechanical structure, and control system
- A serial interface and PC software included
- Suitable for individual development and school competition
- Requires an external 4.5V to 6V power supply for the servomotors
This Dagu 6 Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm is made from 3mm thick aluminum sheet and uses 4x DGServo S06NF STD servos for the base and the arm. It also has 2x DGServo S05NF STD micro servos operate the wrist and gripper. A serial interface and PC software is included. The 6 degrees of Freedom allows the arm to move into many positions. This is a great entry level arm to studying servo and kinematic movements.
Dagu 6DOF Arm with Controller - DISCONTINUED
- Product Code: TP-700-006
- Availability: Discontinued