- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video in Full HD on the provided Camera and SD Card.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Crawl Space and Attic Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit into crawl spaces or attics. Video is viewed using the included 7-inch monitor mounted to the controller. A wireless signal must be maintained. Not recommended for pipes, culverts, long distances, etc. where the wireless signal will not work.
Includes the Following Features
- Remote Camera Operation: Allows the ability to start and stop recording to the provided 16 GB SD card. This feature also allows you to take snapshots while inspecting. Makes the inspection documentation process a lot easier and more organized.
- Battery Options: We supply two 2Ahr DeWalt 20V Lithium Battery and fast charger. Note: Any 20V Lithium DeWalt battery will work with the DeWalt battery system. Optionally, you can now choose a Milwaukee battery adapter instead of our standard DeWalt. This option DOES NOT include batteries or a charger.
- Storage/Transport Case: The case is foam lined and we cut it out so your robot and remote are securely stored. We strongly recommend the Vault Pelican case, it is a great value and protects the robot during shipping and transport to the job sites, etc.
- Removable Wheelie Bar: They are easily installed and removed. When installed they offer protection against flipping over when climbing tall obstacles. The wheelie bar helps to protect your robot if you plan on climbing over obstacles and obstructions.
- Removable Roll Cage: It is easily installed and removed. When installed it protects the camera system on most rollover accidents. The camera and tilt mechanism is an expensive component and if damaged from rollover will not be covered with the warranty. The roll cage helps to protect your robot if you will be using the robot to climb over obstacles and obstructions.
- Debris Deflector: These assist in reducing the chance of entanglement in loose wires, insulation, vapor plastic barriers, gravel, and any other obstructions commonly found in crawl spaces.
- Dimensions: 12.5"Long X 9.5"Wide X 7.25" High
- Capacity: Handles 5lbs. of additional payload in most terrains
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm
- Weight: The total weight of this robot configuration is ~8lbs (9lbs including DeWalt Battery)
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
- RunTime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
The video transmission is from the Robot to your Controller with 5.8Ghz. The range and performance can be significantly impacted by the environment and obstructions. We have tested the video and were able to get up to 500 feet. However, this can be significantly less with obstructions, bad/noisy environment. The best way to operate the robot is to keep the line of sight between the robot and the remote. If that isn't possible then it is recommended that the transmission distance (distance between the robot and the remote) is kept to a minimum. This may mean walking through the house above the robot or walking alongside the robot on the other side of a wall.
This robot not recommended for underground or long-distance pipe inspection. This is a simple and robust system for inspecting areas you that are difficult to access and/or you don't want to be. We have tested many different systems for crawl space and attic inspection, and this robot is the best solution for clear video and simplicity. If you need longer range or underground inspection you will need to use one of our tethered inspection robots.
Documentation and Support
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 year after shipment.
- Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Unlimited technical support.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads/tracks, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Due to the value of this product, signature is required upon delivery
This GPK-32 is a very popular and very useful tool for inspections. We are now offering this in a single fully loaded assembled configuration. This allows us to optimize our assembly and provide a discounted price. The robot is built, tested, and ready to ship! The quantity shown is the quantity that is available to ship immediately. If you need a custom configuration, contact us and we will be glad to provide a quote to you. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below.
This is a complete inspection robot package, designed for the home inspector. The robot uses a 1080P High Definition Camera mounted with a custom actuated tilt bracket (-20° to +75°). The tilt bracket has high-power LED lights, allowing for visibility in dark places. With these features, the GPK-32 allows inspectors to see details in hard to reach areas. A separate transmitter sends the video image back with no lag.
This inspection crawler robot is ideal for crawl spaces under houses and in attics when inspecting houses. 1080P video records directly onto an SD card in the camera for full HD viewing. You control the robot using a FLYSKY remote, while a live video feed transmits over 5.8Ghz to the LCD screen. You should avoid using the GPK-32 in tunnels, or areas with electrical interference. The video records onto the robot’s SD card. This means that if the video feed drops out or gets choppy, you still get a clean recording. The snapshot and record function allows you to record or to stop and start the video recording.
This inspection robot has an anodized black aluminum chassis and uses durable components (UHMW wheels, bronze bearings, etc.). A planetary gear motor drives each track and provides smooth, reliable power. Sturdy spoke wheels mount onto the motor shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. This combination allows this robot to go over most terrain, despite its size. The robot uses differential steering. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks.
We build each robot at our facility in North Carolina, USA. SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics, fully supports each robot. It performs well for its size and functions as a maneuverable tracked robot platform.
GPK-32 Inspection Robot - Ready to Ship
- Product Code: TP-638-290
- Availability: 4 In stock
- This item does not qualify for free shipping