OPEN BOX SECIAL:
These iPocket232s have been opened up and returned to inventory. The converters have been tested to be 100% operational and undamaged. Save money and get a fully functional tested motor controller, only thing that is wrong is the box has been opened.
This sale item is sold as is. Non-returnable and non-refundable.
The iPocket232" RS232 to Ethernet converter captures the proven reliability of our most popular Remote Access products in a compact, cost-competitive package. Integrating seamlessly with existing systems and applications, the iPocket232 eliminates the need for costly equipment upgrades to achieve full network accessibility. The iPocket232 is the only device you need to bring serial RS232 equipment onto an Ethernet LAN/WAN.
- Low Cost Ethernet Connectivity in a Compact Design
- Flexible Serial to IP
- Access device data in real-time
- Integrates seamlessly
- Plug and play installation
- Facilitates remote management
The version of iPocket we sell has a special feature. Besides being able to take power from the supplied AC transformer, you can supply a regulated 5V to pin 9 of the RS232 DB9 to power the board. This makes it easy to hook up to your robot's regulated/isolated power.
Suitable for a broad range of applications such as connecting PBX and PMS systems or modem emulation, the iPocket232 helps users maximize existing equipment and network investments. As well, the iPocket can enhance value propositions offered by system integrators, VARs and OEM manufacturers.
Ideal for POS systems, security systems, industrial automation, building automation, or any application using RS 232 devices, the Serial Link provides a serial port that is network enabled and simple to install, configure, and control. Any serial device can send its information to an Ether Serial Link, which then places that information on the Ethernet. We use these to control robots. One method is to set up the device as a serial port using programs such this freeware HW VSP - Produced by www.HW-group.com.
Installing and configuring easily, the iPocket's compact design is smaller than a credit card, and is wall or DIN Rail mountable, offering the greatest possible flexibility for users in almost any environment. You can download the PDF manual here. You can download the PDF brochure here.
||RJ45 Network Connection
Features and Specifications:
- Transparent to existing serial connections
- Single RS-232 serial port supporting up to 115200 bps
- Wall or DIN Rail Mountable (with adapter)
- Compatible with TCP/IP networks and routers for Internet or Intranet applications
- Built-in web server, supporting dynamic and static web pages
- Supports hardware and software control
- Powers 5 or 9V serial device without additional adapter
- Multiple serial device management from a single PC over Ethernet
- Local and remote configuration and software upgrade capability
- Automatic switchover to backup server on failure
- Capable of automatic connection and connection recovery
- Remote Com Port Control allows user to remotely manage the device's serial port
- User downloadable web page
- Extended SNMP traps and alerts
- DHCP support for enhanced network management
- Supports IPSec (manually keyed)
- Auto-identity header for units with dynamic IP
- Visual status LEDs
- ROHS compliant model available (PE000528 EUR)
- One year warranty
||RS-232 DCE Interface
||300 - 38400 bps (bursts to 115.2 kbps)
||Ethernet II, IEEE 802.3, 10 Base-T
|Status LEDs Indicators:
||Power, Ethernet (link,collison,transmit) COM (serial) - transmit and status
||ARP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, IP
||HTTP, Telnet, TFTP, Com Port Control (RFC2217), SNMPv2c, DHCP
||9V DC external (can provide up to 350mA at 9V to end device)
||0-50у / 32-125ц
(w x h x l)
|44 (w) x 24 (h) x 84 mm (l)
(1.75 (w) x 0.95 (h) x 3.33 in. (l))
|Weight (including power supply):
||285 g (9.84 oz)
Documentation and Support: