- Short Circuit Protection
- High Voltage Cut Off
- Low Voltage Cut Off
- Cell Balancing
- Weight: 1.3kg (2lbs 14oz)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 151mm x 64.3mm x 97.3mm (5.94in x 2.53in x 3.83in)
- Continuous Discharge (A): Below 11.1
- Pulse Discharge Below 30 Seconds (A): 22.2
- Charge Current (A): Below 5.5
- Charge Voltage Cutoff (V): 14.6
- Discharge Voltage Cutoff (V): 10
- High Operating Temp (°C): 60°
- Low Operating Temp (°C): -20°
- Continuous Discharge (A): Below 25
- Pulse Discharge Below 30 Seconds (A): 40
- Charge Current (A): Below 11.1
- Max Modules in Series: 4
All Lithium Batteries have shipping restrictions and typically can NOT be shipped via air (which includes overseas, second day, next day, etc.). Please review our Battery Terms for details.
Option for air shipping will still appear at checkout but we are unable to honor it.
This is a lightweight safe LiFePO4 battery pack. It's in the same form factor as the popular 12V 7Ahr Lead-acid battery, only half the weight and 30% more power!
We have been using these batteries in our custom robots for some time now. They are much safer than LiIon batteries, are lighter than lead-acid, and offer excellent charge and discharge cycles. The batteries have internal circuit boards that protect the batteries, provide a charging circuit, and equalize the cells. You can use a standard 12V battery charger on them and the automatic built-in circuit of the battery will shut the charging down when it's fully charged. We also carry LiFePO4 chargers for charging (the peak voltage is slightly higher than lead-acid). You can run two batteries in series for 25.6V, but they should be charged individually.
K2 12.8V LiFePO4 Battery Pack 11.1Ahr
- Brand: K2 Energy
- Product Code: TE-142-012
- MPN: K2B12V11EB
- Availability: 33 In stock