- Includes Chassis with Sealed Ball Bearings (2 per axle), chain and sprockets, etc., hardware, electronics, etc.
- Four heavy duty IG52 Type 02 planetary 290 RPM gear motors (one per axle/wheel) connected to axles by chain and sprockets.
- 10 inch pneumatic wheels with solid steel axles.
- Each axle is supported by two sealed ball bearing and is chain drive from the motor with a 14:21 reduction. Other reductions are available upon request.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering. The standard motors drive this robot up to 500 feet per minute.
- 24V SLA batteries with 18Ahrs of capacity providing 2-5 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes a custom ABS skid guard that covers the bottom of the chassis.
- Includes a battery charger.
- This robot comes complete with a motor controller.
- This robot includes a Spektrum DX5 remote control to wirelessly drive the robot.
- The total weight of this configuration is ~59 lbs.
- Handles 50lbs of additional payload in most terrains.
- Fully Assembled with the front and rear axles coupled together. Standard configuration is the left two motors are wired together as are the right two, which allows them to run together. While driving on rough terrain, turning, etc., if one wheel stalls or starts to spin, the adjacent motor has to do all the work. When the axles are coupled together, as is the case in this prebuilt, it provides power from both motors.
- Contact us if you need this robot further customized to meet your needs.
Documentation and Support
- This item is prebuilt. Pleasee allow 1-2 days to package and ship
This is our TP-170-052 kit built with the most popular options. It is fully assembled and ready to go!
These All Terrain Robots (ATRs) are designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. The chassis is a rigid gusseted aluminum frame that is precisely fabricated using state of the art CNC equipment. The wheels are mounted on solid steel axles which are supported by two sealed ball bearings. Each axle/wheel is driven by a planetary gear motor through a chain and sprocket drive, delivering smooth reliable power. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels). See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots. If you need this robot customized beyond the provided options below, Contact us.
Heavy Duty 4WD All Terrain Mobile Robot Platform with 52mm Motors - SOLD
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-500-053
- Availability: Discontinued